Comment has been collapsed.
This looks exactly like Ubuntu. Thanks for sharing!
Comment has been collapsed.
Haven't used Ubuntu, but I really like the colour scheme.
If you want to install it, download this, run it as admin when installing it and then restart your pc. You can now put put any theme you download in C:/Windows/Resources/Themes and select it from the "Personalize" screen. In order for the taskbar and fonts to appear correct, you'll have to increase the text DPI to 105 % at least.
Also, I use Rainmeter with Gnometer skin, and the desktop looks awesome.
Comment has been collapsed.
I use wallpapers from nature/ wildlife/ animals. Got some awesome Earth from space pics as well.
Yours are freaking creepy.
Comment has been collapsed.
http://www.vladstudio.com/wallpaper/?where_halloween_smiles_are_born
My current wallpaper. Sorry for no clicky.
Can download a couple different resolutions if you scroll down the page a bit.
Comment has been collapsed.
Current I'm using, Used, More Click, Moon, Chesire Cat =D
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
The second one is awesome.
Here's a wall that's not creepy
Comment has been collapsed.
Have been using this wallpaper for more than 6 months, I believe.
Check source if you want some variations of it.
Comment has been collapsed.
I have been using the same 2 (multiple monitors) for a long long time.
Comment has been collapsed.
196 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by ButtonMan
4 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Carenard
11 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by djburno2000
26 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Chillbytes
13 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Calibr3
4 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Aerctaure
3 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Xero36
5 Comments - Last post 15 seconds ago by hsunkuei
1,885 Comments - Last post 26 minutes ago by Wolfhausen
1,495 Comments - Last post 29 minutes ago by Icetist
93 Comments - Last post 45 minutes ago by Phantomreader42
3,543 Comments - Last post 45 minutes ago by Gavilan
16,868 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Cassol
2,436 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by ryogareloaded
Or just share the ones you like. I'll start.
my current wallpaper
the previous one
I just like this one alot
Comment has been collapsed.