10 Comments - Last post 1 minute ago by Carenard
8 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by onigiri4
359 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by Reidor
39 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by Gamy7
1,935 Comments - Last post 8 hours ago by dsfprecords
199 Comments - Last post 9 hours ago by CutieTheRooster
5 Comments - Last post 10 hours ago by lostsoul67
37 Comments - Last post 26 minutes ago by Delisper
125 Comments - Last post 40 minutes ago by Delisper
695 Comments - Last post 52 minutes ago by alancml
1,356 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Fitz10024
143 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by SupremeNoob
92 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by EliezerLM
3,553 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by X37
I just won the Guns of Icarus Beta Key earlier today (calm down, I already activated it).
I never thought I'd ever win (another) giveaway after my first one, more so a beta. I'm just wondering what happens when the game is finished with beta, do we purchase it if we continue or does being a beta tester give you the game free?
Yes I'm new, sorry :v
Comment has been collapsed.