I haven't used the program yet - so I downloaded it, it asked for a PC restart. I had the headset connected through the restarting process.
In the program I have "headset" on the left, listed under connected products. It prompted a firmware update, that was done in about 20 seconds.
You can see the headset listed on the left side, the interface in the middle became active after the firmware update.
Comment has been collapsed.
It doesn't let me restart my PC, in the sense that when I click "Download" on the official website linked here, it lets me install it and open the program but it doesn't ask me to restart my PC.
On the left side you have "Headset" but I have nothing and it says that no Headset is connected even if it is connected, and as you can see my headset supports this program and I don't understand why it doesn't recognize it.
Comment has been collapsed.
Never do "7.1 Surround"... That's software based approach and will never sound good!
To improve sound quality I use Peace software and some custom preset from internet that is the "best" (that's subjective of course) and for me at least it slightly improves(really little) the sound.. Of course using stereo/headphones mode as that's the best... 5.1 and 7.1 are gimmicks and maybe some games do it good, so only use in those games (by enabling it in game setting), never press to use it from your hyperx (that will never be good)!!!
Edit: looking at adam1224 comment, it's basically same as Equalizer, so you can try to do it there too. (No need for Peace software probably)
Comment has been collapsed.
I also tried from a laptop, and it doesn't recognize it at all, I will not buy HyperX products anymore since their programs don't even recognize their products, I'm trying to sell this headset and buy another one that is better than this abortion.
Comment has been collapsed.
interesting use of words at the end, but yes, that would seem to be the best option, this seems to be a more specific issue, did the headphones ever work properly? if you didnt use them when you bought them, they could have always been this way but you just didnt know.
Comment has been collapsed.
I found tips about:
The program may be confused by another RGB program running
Are you connecting to the PC through the USB dongle you got to the headset, and not just a 3.5mm jack, right?
If yes, have you tried multiple USB ports?
Apparently there has been issues with the program (years ago) when windows weren't set to English, so that's also recommended.
Comment has been collapsed.
5 Comments - Last post 10 minutes ago by lostsoul67
9 Comments - Last post 12 minutes ago by lostsoul67
5,862 Comments - Last post 26 minutes ago by js93583
68 Comments - Last post 37 minutes ago by shijisha
30 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by OsManiaC
2,192 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by sensualshakti
18,738 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by TheWildCat22
1,230 Comments - Last post 5 minutes ago by K0nnazzz
70 Comments - Last post 10 minutes ago by Oppenh4imer
469 Comments - Last post 11 minutes ago by K0nnazzz
71 Comments - Last post 15 minutes ago by Boson
2,432 Comments - Last post 43 minutes ago by yderlig
12 Comments - Last post 55 minutes ago by Amitmorl
17 Comments - Last post 57 minutes ago by TheCyberDruid
HyperX Cloud III
I bought this headset about 3 years ago and honestly I haven't used it that much, so I wanted to use it several times recently but the audio quality doesn't seem the best, even pressing the "7.1 Surround" with that kind of device they give you in the box, so I did some research on Google, and many have encountered the same problem that the audio isn't the best but that using the "HyperX NGENUITY Software" program greatly improves the audio quality, so I downloaded the program but when I open the program it doesn't recognize the headset and should support it without problems.
NGENUITY Program
If anyone knows how to fix this or has the same headset as me, could you please help me out?
Comment has been collapsed.