GameStop's e-mail support is horrible, however it did give me a pre-order bonus code (sadly on a game I have no interest in). The e-mail was received March 17th, so sorry for now posting this sooner.

Anyway normally I would have just left this code out for someone to ninja, but there are a few requirements. Sadly GameStop had probably the weakest of all pre-order bonuses for the game. You could receive early-access to MP (well, moot now), 2x exclusive skins + 1x exclusive gun. I believe the key is locked to North American users (good bet anyway), so if you are playing on a NA Xbox Live account, have the game (or will likely buy it/your friend has a copy/etc) and want the pre-order stuff, just respond below.

1 decade ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

I would love the bonus content I have an NA account, Own every Gears game so far, Will be picking up Judgement when I get paid on Monday.
I own all the beta mutiplayer flaming skins from Gears 3 and all the promo/event weapon skins too. Couldn't Pre-Order Judgement as I'm a poor student with a family to feed (my toddler has to come before gaming).
Would love the chance to have some pre-order stuff no matter what it is since I was unable to pre-order myself :)
Thanks for the opportunity :D

1 decade ago

I would love the preorder code. Been a fan of the game since the first one came out. Also tks for giving the code out to people. Also i have a NA account and i plan on getting the game soon. Had to cancel preorder because of money problems.But will buy it when i get the money and would love to have the preorder to go with it. Tks.

Also good luck to everyone else.

1 decade ago

Alright guys, I'm going to do a coin flip now, Halofan240 will get heads and OllieD will get tails (just to be fair, I feel a bit like a wanker for not checking the forms sooner as I would have liked to have given it to the first person posted, but you guys both deserve a fair shot as far as I'm concerned... also maybe I'll send another complaint e-mail to GameStop a get a 2nd code, lol <= I'm actually going to do this btw).

1 Swedish Krona (virtual, although I should get a Swedish friend to send me one of these coins) landed on tails (well, the side without a head). OllieD, I'll send you the code, and Halofan240, I will add you in the event that my scheme with GameStop works outs =).

1 decade ago

Closed 1 decade ago by DBG.