Lootboxes seem to sell well, considering how many bundles of this type we had recently. What's your opinion on them?
I'd try just for Injustice 2, but I know my luck. I'll never get it so pass.
Comment has been collapsed.
add games from my thread
https://www.steamgifts.com/discussion/6Fgx5/fanatical-deluxe-mystery-game
also great thread
https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/aic56r/fanatical_deluxe_mystery_game_guaranteed_aaa_or/
i will close my
Comment has been collapsed.
Guys dont even try this, ya all are getting STAR WARS Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy or something else that costs 1$
Comment has been collapsed.
First and last warning: Trades should not be posted or organized on the site.
Guidelines
You have Steamtrades and Barter for this kind of stuff.
Comment has been collapsed.
It looks good but I was hoping for Injustice 2 (Legendary Edition).
Comment has been collapsed.
124 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Mayanaise
1,919 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by LinustheBold
18,717 Comments - Last post 13 hours ago by fr0zenX
25 Comments - Last post 14 hours ago by spodamayn
6 Comments - Last post 16 hours ago by Formidolosus
23 Comments - Last post 19 hours ago by SirChrisSwan
134 Comments - Last post 20 hours ago by jarzzz
53 Comments - Last post 7 minutes ago by rookierose
107 Comments - Last post 26 minutes ago by Hussein
43 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by axolotlprime
39 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by CrabdaddyLonglegs
40 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by Axelflox
1,099 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by Amitmorl
449 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by RePlayBe
Deluxe Mystery Game
22 Jan 2019 - 22 Jan 2019 (lasted 7h)
29 Jan 2019 - 01 Feb 2019
View this bundle on: Barter.vg
$3.99 / €4.25
New drops (29 Jan) (games can drop from the old pool too)
Old drops
(some of the CVs might need to be adjusted, I'll do that a bit later since I'm currently focusing on adding the possible drops)
Thanks to everyone who helps compiling this list by posting their drops.
A friendly reminder that you shouldn't post trade suggestions on this thread (you risk getting suspended).
Comment has been collapsed.