Hey guys, so I discovered Jigidi thanks to that website and I admittedly have a lot of fun solving those little puzzles and wanted to create some too just lacked of idea of what I could use as picture.
Then stupid me remembered that I'm doing a lot of animated screenshot edits, mostly for FFXIV so.. Why not simply using those ?

GAMES PUZZLE PICTURE LINK
Hanse - The Hanseatic League - The Great Art Race - Epic Car Factory - Nova Nukers! - Pizza Connection - Pizza Connection 2 Jigidi 144 pieces Swords & Eagles

If you like those, I'll create some more, for now let's rule with that one :) !

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump!

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

thanks for these FFXIV shots! share mine :)

View attached image.
4 years ago

BUMP

4 years ago

So many people bumped, but I actually did a puzzle and realized this all finished 3 weeks ago.
Can you please mark the end dates when creating a thread? It is really bad when time is wasted for nothing...

4 years ago

So many people bumped, but I actually did a puzzle and realized this all finished 3 weeks ago.
Can you please mark the end dates when creating a thread? It is really bad when time is wasted for nothing...

The ending date is actually in the title, the current one is the first post ? And I didn't edit just for you. It always was like that.
Also the first comment with other puzzles has written

Past JIGIDI

As title. I think this is more you who didn't pay attention than me doing something wrong, Domojaxx.

4 years ago*

I saw it before I posted a comment. What is 08/03 ? 3rd of August? 8th of March? Why your comments are 1 month ago? Doesn't make sense.

4 years ago

• Date format by country: Bulgaria (dd.mm.yyyy)
  • Why did you ignore the huge "Past JIGIDI" ?
  • If you believed it was 8th of March, why did you try any JIGIDI..... Under the section "Past JIGIDI" ?
  • Do you know what editing a post is ?
  • Is it the very first post you read on this forum in 5 years ?

Ah, sorry, at this point I have to remember the comment of another user of that website.

View attached image.
4 years ago

I was just confused. Thanks for trying to offend me. It didn't work. Your information wasn't explicit - that was I was trying to say. There is no need for your attitude. You can also see people bumping the thread - I am not the only one confused here.

I may be from Bulgaria, but I know this is a US website and in the US they switch the dates, like in many other places - I was trying to be open minded. That could have easily been 3rd of August, and considering the bumps this topic got I thought it was until 3rd of August. (and we are still 31st of July...)

The huge "Past Jigidi" is in your comment 17 hours ago - not on the main post, so you are just being silly now :D

And you are right, there is no use talking to you.

4 years ago*

Alright then, I'll do a last attempt.

• July minus 1 month is March or June ?
  • Do you make the difference between the main post and the 1st comment of the post. :D ?
  • People aren't confused, thankfully, they know that when there is "PAST JIGIDI" in the first comment, those are the Past Jigidi I made and not the current one, so they are doing the current Jigidi.. And Entering the current giveaways.

I'm sorry, if there is a mistake I did there, it was trying to genuinely tell you that if you're going in the PAST JIGIDI section, you're going to do puzzle which the giveaways attached are finished, because they are in the.. queue marmot gaze PAST JIGIDI section.

4 years ago*

I really don't like talking to people who give their bad attitude left and right and do not want to admit that maybe they also have a fault.

You are bumping the first comment saying "Bump for new puzzles" while the comments are replies to the old puzzles. And the date you said is the ending in the title is not July, not June. It's 8 and 3. And me having a fault in this for not seeing the "PAST JIGIDI" sign in the first comment (because it is exactly a different and huge font - you can laugh here, but know it's a fact) is not allowing you you to try and insult people.

Anyway. You can write the dates on everything for the corresponding puzzles, like other SteamGifters is all I was trying to say - to make things explicit and not for users to guess how many months to deduct and when something ends. " 1 month ago text on SteamGifts can actually be 1 month and 27 days, since it's not 2 months and there is no day counter... I hope you get it now.

EDIT: Now, I also get that we don't need dates, if the main post features puzzles - it means its active. Still weird, and not justifiable to laugh at people.

4 years ago*

Bump

4 years ago

Bump

4 years ago

Two day left bump!

4 years ago

Bump!