I like the idea since I'm always most of the time posting in the giveback thread once I win something. When you're going to create such group, I'd like to join (my boyfriend probably too :P). I just wonder if you want to limit the number of members and if there is only going to be 1 chain or multiple at the same time?
Comment has been collapsed.
196 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by ButtonMan
4 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Carenard
11 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by djburno2000
26 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Chillbytes
13 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Calibr3
4 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Aerctaure
3 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Xero36
9 Comments - Last post 45 seconds ago by rookierose
1,885 Comments - Last post 33 minutes ago by Wolfhausen
1,495 Comments - Last post 36 minutes ago by Icetist
93 Comments - Last post 52 minutes ago by Phantomreader42
3,543 Comments - Last post 53 minutes ago by Gavilan
16,868 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Cassol
2,436 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by ryogareloaded
Comment has been collapsed.