Previously the best price was 24€, so that's a pretty great improvement!
https://uk.gamersgate.com/DD-NI-NO-KUNI-REMASTERED/ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch-remastered

Edit:
It's frequently sold out and restocked at GamersGate.
Voidu sells it for a similar price now.
https://www.voidu.com/en/ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch-remastered

3 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Sigh......and now it is €11,99 in Humble store.

3 years ago

Well, we had about week to celebrate owning it for the best price. :-p

3 years ago

True, party is over now. xD

View attached image.
3 years ago

Only if you have the extra 20% off from Humble Choice. Or at least I see the game at 70% off, 14.99€, with the Choice paused.

3 years ago

At least without the subscription it's the same price then.

Knowing my luck it will probably end up in the next Humble choice.

3 years ago

The same price without the subscription indeed, as you get some credit back added to the Humble wallet after a purchase on the Store (credit that you can send to charity if you prefer to do so). That's 1.25€ for Ni No Kuni 1, so 13.74€ without the Choice perks.

I didn't buy the games on GamersGate because I smelt a bundle too (and also too much games to play).
But don't worry too much, I'm sure my bad luck is stronger than yours, so for the next Choice, that will be the games that I bought in the Steam sale. Likely Divinity Original Sin 2 since it was my top 1 wishlisted game that I finally bought after several months waiting for the price to decrease a little bit and for an upgrade of my computer, then several more months waiting for it to be bundled to promote the release of Baldur's Gate III (which probably doesn't need any promotion). Now that's finally bought, the karma will strike, it's written in the stars. Ni No Kuni will have to wait a little bit more to troll you.

3 years ago*

Nahhh, misery likes company, so they will prolly put Ni No Kuni AND Divinity in the next Choice! ;-)

3 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.