Your title says 'want to learn how to develop games' but your explanation has nothing to do with developing games.. it's only about getting feedbacks on their playstyle. And you're gonna tell me that some professional gamers are gonna spend days analyzing noobs play videos.. all that for a meansie 5000$ goal. Good luck with that..
Comment has been collapsed.
i tought i would just comment here the title of the thread
i think coming here was a waste of time
Comment has been collapsed.
"how to become better at the game they love." Yeah I don't get it either. I might be stupid. Where do I sign?!
Comment has been collapsed.
4 Comments - Last post 34 minutes ago by hoanglinhtran196
31 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by FallenDream
5 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Foxhack
5,868 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Carenard
196 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by ButtonMan
11 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by djburno2000
26 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by Chillbytes
21 Comments - Last post 4 minutes ago by Axelflox
113 Comments - Last post 27 minutes ago by mmm29
3,546 Comments - Last post 33 minutes ago by Axelflox
1,886 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by PantherZ
1,495 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Icetist
93 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Phantomreader42
16,868 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Cassol
I stumbled upon a crowdfunding idea that seems pretty good.
It is dedicated to gamers that want to learn how to play games better (mobas, pvp and more).
I think it is a unique idea that is worth watching.
What do you guys think?
http://igg.me/at/online-gaming-school/x/3002698
Comment has been collapsed.