Best dessert?
Happy cakeday!
What is that last dessert? I canยดt make my crucial decision.
Comment has been collapsed.
Get a cookies-n-cream ice-cream cake, and eat a whole raw potato
<3
Comment has been collapsed.
Making me hungry.... P
Nice to still have you around, Dys. )
Comment has been collapsed.
potato voted last place in a poll... what has this site become
Comment has been collapsed.
120 Comments - Last post 25 minutes ago by Whoosh
1,918 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by eyelezz
18,717 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by fr0zenX
25 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by spodamayn
6 Comments - Last post 9 hours ago by Formidolosus
23 Comments - Last post 13 hours ago by SirChrisSwan
134 Comments - Last post 13 hours ago by jarzzz
33 Comments - Last post 16 minutes ago by Talien
36 Comments - Last post 35 minutes ago by Boson
2,426 Comments - Last post 42 minutes ago by hebert2099
39 Comments - Last post 43 minutes ago by K1R4D3L
35 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Lim0sa
105 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Ad4m
79 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Dux80
I've never made a cake day thread before. Now fawn over me for gibing before it was cool.
Here are some games I won and never finished.
I did finish Defender's Quest, but NG+ is hard. I played Sunless Sea a lot, but I haven't reached any ending (other than dying) that I would consider finishing the game. I haven't started any of the sequels yet because I need to do the previous game first.
Stayed up late last night playing Wasteland 2. I can tell it's gonna be really long.
Slept. Came back to a few replies. Also realized I had a few more gibs yesterday:
Comment has been collapsed.