d'oh, i should've done that! darnit
EDIT: so i did manage to quickly trade them in, got 17c for each...and picked some cards back :D
not picky about which badge i complete, considering the myriads of badges that i have
Comment has been collapsed.
Hmm already have Xen and Jet Gunner....gave away Spate though. Vaguely remember Gold Rush back in the day but not something I'd be rushing for. Al Emmo any good? And I am a sucker for tanks....
Comment has been collapsed.
I don't own Gold Rush! Classic, and get paid in two days. Even as addicted as I am to buying bundles, I'm not sure if I should get this. :P
Comment has been collapsed.
19 Comments - Last post 27 minutes ago by drschnell
2,183 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by sensualshakti
5,736 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by vledermau5
1,908 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Sebbern
19 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Abletoburn
22 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by colddim
2,930 Comments - Last post 8 hours ago by padauy
215 Comments - Last post 1 minute ago by RCSWE
58 Comments - Last post 2 minutes ago by enigma9q
13 Comments - Last post 2 minutes ago by enigma9q
2,969 Comments - Last post 22 minutes ago by vagrant17
682 Comments - Last post 42 minutes ago by Outmind
418 Comments - Last post 45 minutes ago by quinnix
391 Comments - Last post 46 minutes ago by rufioh
"y u keep doin dis bundle thread", eye here yew arsek...well, it's because they're like the only bundle that starts when i'm awake! :P
a large proportion are repeats (indicated with an ) and 1 less game than the previous one,
again starting at $1.89, will finish at $2.49:
Victim of Xen 85% negative reviews but at least it has cards
Jet Gunner 74% positive reviews
Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine 59% positive reviews cards, though
Gold Rush! Classic one solitary positive review for a game released in 1988!
*Spate 82% positive reviews
Space Tank (Desura) Greenlight
Comment has been collapsed.