10 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 years ago.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Well thanks for yours anyway, I didn't see the other one xD

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Me too xD Thank you

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

It's okay, dude. Here, use this bookmark link to see the latest free games listed in the discussion.

https://www.steamgifts.com/discussions/deals/search?q=free

This is how I avoid creating a 2nd thread on the same topic.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks anyway!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks? Is there any chance that the game will recieve cards?

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 years ago.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I mean steam cards ;)

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.