April 2020 Humble Choice

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

📅 Important dates

• 💳 April 24th, 2020: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• 📆 May 1st 2020: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Friday of every month)

⚠️ Region lock ⚠️

HITMAN 2

• China - China
  • LATAM/India - Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Equatorial Guinea, Haiti, Jamaica, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Mexico, Trinidad and Tobago, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, India
  • RU/CIS - Russian Federation, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine
  • Turkey customers should receive a ROW key but instead receive a key that they cannot activate (either the LATAM/India one or the RU/CIS one listed above). source
  • Everyone else: ROW

This Is the Police 2

• This Is the Police 2 (LATAM/RU/CN/IN/TR) - Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Republic of Moldova, Russian Federation, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, Ukraine, China, India, Bahamas, Panama, Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Venezuela, Colombia, Guyana, Suriname, French Guiana, Brazil, Peru, Bolivia, Paraguay, Uruguay, Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Mexico, Turkey, Taiwan, Philippines, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand
  • Everyone else: ROW

All subscribers receive a Mystery Game to be revealed on May 1 (Train Valley 2)

If you pause or cancel for the April 2020 Humble Choice, available from April 3rd to April 30th, you will not receive the game.

Bonus Game FAQ

Free DLC to claim:

🎮 Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
HITMAN 2 - Standard Edition Same content as HITMAN 2 - Standard Edition (Bundle) (Included game has cards) - 59.99 CV sub/272962 0 $59.99
GRIS 96% of 21252 - 🏆 2.55 CV app/683320 W M 0 $16.99
This Is the Police 2 76% of 2865 🏆 2.25 CV app/785740 W M L 0 $14.99
Opus Magnum 97% of 2462 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/558990 W M L 0 $19.99
MOLEK-SYNTEZ 94% of 270 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/1168880 W M L 0 $9.99
Raiden V: Director's Cut 68% of 132 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/570050 W 0 $29.99
Driftland: The Magic Revival 77% of 774 - 🏆 4.50 CV app/718650 W M 0 $29.99
Turok 2: Seeds of Evil 94% of 1206 - 🏆 3.00 CV app/405830 W M L 0 $19.99
Truberbrook 72% of 287 🏆 4.50 CV app/757300 W M L 0 $29.99
The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut No user reviews (Included games have cards) - 4.08 CV sub/367817 0 $27.23
Shoppe Keep 2 63% of 1115 🏆 1.50 CV app/684580 W 3 $9.99
Capitalism 2 88% of 157 - 1.50 CV app/638200 W 0 $9.99
Train Valley 2 91% of 975 🏆 2.25 CV app/602320 W M L 0 $14.99

HITMAN 2 - Standard Edition is one key that includes the following:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
HITMAN™ 2 90% of 12768 🏆 1 $59.95
HITMAN™ 2 - Early Access (DLC) 90% of 12691 - 🏆 0 $0.00
HITMAN 2 DLC app/972342 (DLC) No user reviews - - 0 $ -
HITMAN™ 2 - Himmelstein (DLC) 71% of 14 - - 0 $0.00
HITMAN™ 2 - Isle of Sgàil (DLC) 90% of 10 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN™ 2 - Whittleton Creek (DLC) 90% of 10 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN 2 - Mumbai (DLC) 80% of 10 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN 2 - Santa Fortuna (DLC) 92% of 13 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN™ 2 - Miami (DLC) 93% of 15 - - 0 $11.99
HITMAN™ 2 - Hawke's Bay (DLC) 100% of 13 - - 0 $0.00

The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut is one key that includes the following:

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Bundled Retail Price
The Bard's Tale Trilogy 96% of 477 🏆 0 $14.99
The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut - Standard Edition No user reviews - - 0 $ -
The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut 71% of 213 🏆 1 $34.99

May Humble Choice - leaks (proven to be only partially true)

Humble Original: Divinoids by Catpad

The game will release with the April 2020 Humble Choice on Friday, April 3 at 10 a.m. Pacific time and will be added to the Humble Trove on Friday, April 10

• Ring of Pain sneak peek (DRM-Free)

💸 Subscription + Bonuses

Lite Basic Premium Classic
Per month $4.99 $14.99 $19.99 -
Per year $44.99 $134.99 $179.99 $132.00
Games to keep 0 3 9 10
Choice No Yes Yes Yes
Humble Trove Yes Yes Yes Yes
Humble Store discount 10% 10% 20% 20%
Originals Limited Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited

In some regions, a sale tax is applied (example)

Note: There has been recent quiet changes to the non-Classic subscription costs for non-USD regions: regional pricing is now a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

📝 Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

📖 Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles!

🐰 Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!
Apologies for the mistake: Warner Brothers are the Hitman publisher now, not Square Enix (blame luckz :P)

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Ready for your monthly infusion of Turok & Zachtronics?

View Results
[Recurring subscription] For me, this is a great month. Pausing my subscription is a thought that doesn’t come to mind when I see these games.
[New subscription] Now that’s what I call a real motivation to stay at home! Thank you, IGN!
[Maybe subscribe] I’m interested in a few of these titles, but that’s it. It’s time to decide if I am really willing to pay that much money in order to own them.
[Pause] Damn, I’m normally not one to complain about Humble Choice / Monthly games, but the quality really dropped lately.
[Cancelling] My wallet is in lockdown, just like me.
[Non-subscriber, will not buy] The Hitman Standard DLC trap ain't gonna catch me, Squeenix!

Another month bites the dust.

4 years ago

Free game that is really baiting it... I wonder if it will be Shoppe Keep 1 ;D

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

lol..

4 years ago

Well gonna pause again. The money can go towards sometimes always monsters instead
Plenty of sequels here

4 years ago

Gris and Truberbrook look good but not good enough to pay that much for them.

4 years ago

There are definitely some good games in this one however for me Turok 2 is the only one I'd really really want to play to completion. I have also never heard of Truberbrook before but wow, that game looks super pretty. Too bad that ratings are a bit mixed for this one.

4 years ago

Unless they revealed the free bonus game, I'm gonna skip this time.

4 years ago

FFS another pause, never good games i want

4 years ago

Gris and HITMAN 2 would be nice to have in the library. Maybe Trüberbrook as well. Already have BT IV, which is the only one I would really want.
Still, seems like a really good bundle overall.

4 years ago

Dangling the carrot of a free mystery game to a choice bundle sounds a little bit desperate to me.

4 years ago

With the options available I'm pretty sure marketing is worried it's not going to sell well.

4 years ago

Its one of the weakest bundles I seen from the choice/monthly bundles. I suspect the extra game isn't all that great either otherwise they would have tried to use it to keep people subscribed rather than going down this mystery route.. Maybe if I say this, the mystery game will be great for people hanging on for it.

4 years ago

TBH I don't think it's going to be a AAA game or anything, which is what some will be hoping for. I think it will more than likely be a decent indie game as if it were something top tier they would have included it in the bundle to get more sales. If what people see right now doesn't appeal to them I'd recommend to pause/not purchase. Of course lots of people like Fanatical mystery bundles and of course we have people in the community who like Groupees mystery bundles as well so I'm sure some will be getting it for the gamble.

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 years ago.

4 years ago

They probably realized they screwed up by massively increasing the price of the monthly. They're only getting people who locked into the old price.

4 years ago

I don't think one extra unknown freebie will tip the balance to buy this monthly bundle so its a strange tactic they're using. More likely, they are trying to keep the subscribed people to not pause this month as they probably have quotas of games/monthlies to sell this month.

4 years ago

Second pause in a row. GRIS is fantastic, but I already own it. Would have liked Hitman 2 but not enough to take the rest of those games. Hopefully if enough people pause they will up the quality of their next choice bundle.

4 years ago

wow,this is bad

4 years ago

Skip already had Hitman 2 and other games doesn't seem to worth it (Opus Magnum and This is the police 2 were really cheap during sales)

4 years ago

4th pause in a row for me, may have considered if I didn't already have hitman 2 but nothing else really stands out to me.

4 years ago

Garbage, junk, shit

4 years ago

OMG amazing stuff

4 years ago

Humble Zachtronics Bundle 2: Electric Boogaloo

4 years ago

My first skip...dang

4 years ago

Would go for GRIS, the only one interested me but...hmm. Or maybe i will trade for it.
Pause...maybe.

4 years ago

curious to see what sub the hitman 2 key actually is for. But I'm not going to be first to try. :P

edit: and like magic the thread was updated while I wrote that comment. Thank you! :)

4 years ago

It takes a while to sort out the subs. Sorry for the delay!

4 years ago

No apologies! Thread was still very fresh at the time. I was just curious thinking aloud :) thanks again!

4 years ago

4 wishlisted, 2 owned (1 previously explicitly wishlisted)

4 years ago

Massive meh for me.

Edit: sick of seeing Zachtronics games every month.

4 years ago

yay! someone else who can't see the attraction in those games. I also think adding in old games like Turok and Capitalism is a bunch of crap too.

4 years ago

Yeah, they really don't interest me. And I agree about the old games. Capitalism especially seems like one that they threw in, knowing nobody would pick it. Hard pass this month for me.

4 years ago

Humble Choice more like Humble Pause.

4 years ago

hmm they hide somethin :D
STAY SUBSCRIBED TO RECEIVE A FREE BONUS GAME
Keep your subscription active to receive a bonus game for April Choice! This game will not count toward your choices for the month. All bonus game recipients will get the same game, which will be revealed and unlocked on May 1st.

4 years ago

Another keeper for me, though only 3 were on my wish list. Gris, Trüberbrook, Opus Magnum are games I already wanted, and MOLEK-SYNTEZ and Bard's Tale IV fit easily into the collection. I don't mind trying Capitalism 2, which I haven't played, and while I haven't played This Is The Police yet, the sequel will be a pick if I like the first. Same for Shoppe Keep 2, frankly. Hitman 2 is a star game, of course, but if it's going to be one where the upgrade to GOTY or Gold or whatever is going to be impossible to buy cheaply - I'm looking at you, Fallout 4 - then I don't know if I'll want the base game or just wait for the full edition to go on sale.

4 years ago

4 years ago*

nice!

4 years ago

I can confirm this. You get both!

4 years ago

The Bard's Tale Trilogy is FREE for launch week with all Standard edition purchases! Buy the Standard edition of The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut before 9am PDT on September 3 to receive a free copy of the remastered The Bard's Tale Trilogy on Steam.

https://steamdb.info/sub/374410/info/

Probably this package.

4 years ago

The triology is part of the key, which we got from HB

4 years ago*

The trilogy IS included in the Deluxe Edition but Choice isn't the Deluxe Edition. I was using the quote from the storepage about the launch promotion to (attempt to) identify what was actually being offered.

4 years ago

who cares, the game comes with it

4 years ago

I'm not saying you didn't get the Trilogy, I was just clarifying that it wasn't the Deluxe Edition that you got from the CHoice.

4 years ago

Extra Content from this

https://steamdb.info/app/1107881/
is not included correct

I was just pointing out, that the triolgy, just as like stated in the special edit, is part of this key we got from HB

Since eng. is not my main language there could be some misunderstanding.

stay safe

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

4 years ago

Same, I got sub 367817 nice bonus :)

4 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.