89 Comments - Last post 4 minutes ago by Golwar
49 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Bababuuey
6 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by lostsoul67
32 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by codasim
18,728 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by DukeMookem
161 Comments - Last post 10 hours ago by easytarget62
2,537 Comments - Last post 13 hours ago by star4you
45 Comments - Last post 3 minutes ago by Mayanaise
1,885 Comments - Last post 5 minutes ago by Pyrocious
32 Comments - Last post 17 minutes ago by MJMJ
297 Comments - Last post 38 minutes ago by Kehai
12,308 Comments - Last post 48 minutes ago by heberduarte
1,896 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by GraVe23
10,390 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Almostn33t
My girlfriend got Skyrimz on her account. I'm going to play it on my computer.
I have turned Steam Cloud off on my computer. - It's not going to pop my saves on her computer/overwrite anything right?
Should I have her turn it off on her computer too, just to be safe?
I'm sure the answer is obvious but I really want to be sure.
Comment has been collapsed.