Not really. After getting used to the controls and what to animate to make it look fluid it becomes easy honestly.
Comment has been collapsed.
Fairly easy to complete a project. If you want to improve your project with facial expressions, hand gestures and what not, then it would get increasingly more complicated.
It's rare to find a program that lets you complete a half-decent project (anything from making music to video editting) without ripping your hair out.
Comment has been collapsed.
I don't have it and want it a lot!Hope they will select me and send me it :D
Comment has been collapsed.
I don't have SFM and so I haven't bothered looking for any. Plus, it's still early days so I doubt that there are many good tutorials aimed at newbies/people not used to tools as complicated as SFM.
I was more speaking in general rather than specific things to make SFM easier. Those might not exist yet.
Comment has been collapsed.
Oh, haha, woops. I think we misunderstood each other.
When you said "pro-tool environment" I thought you were talking about Avid Pro Tools. My bad :)
Comment has been collapsed.
Got it a few days ago, not planning to use it though.
Comment has been collapsed.
no i don't have it but i do hope i get it soon so i can make real bad films and post them all on steam gifts forums jk
Comment has been collapsed.
I wasn't implying that Gmod was made for producing videos, i was saying that majority of Gmod Films will be forgotten because of how many people are going to be using Source Film Maker.
Comment has been collapsed.
I got it, It'll take me some time before I make something though. Perhaps I'll make a puzzle out of it.
Comment has been collapsed.
Got it today too. I believe everyone who signed up for the beta is getting it, otherwise it would be fairly stupid/ridiculous that they gave a Mac-user priority on a Windows-only app.
Comment has been collapsed.
359 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Reidor
39 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Gamy7
7 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by Aerctaure
1,935 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by dsfprecords
199 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by CutieTheRooster
5 Comments - Last post 8 hours ago by lostsoul67
15 Comments - Last post 9 hours ago by MountainWulf
143 Comments - Last post 11 minutes ago by SupremeNoob
29 Comments - Last post 12 minutes ago by X37
92 Comments - Last post 19 minutes ago by EliezerLM
3,553 Comments - Last post 22 minutes ago by X37
122 Comments - Last post 43 minutes ago by Orionid
69 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Gooberdragon
7,593 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by FateOfOne
So does anybody have it? Hmmmm?
CLICK?
Comment has been collapsed.