As a fellow vault dweller and lover of the Fallout series, i'm sorry to hear.
I played FO3 a loooong time ago (RIP XP), but heard that it has its issues with Windows 7 and beyond.
A quick search on the community hub brought this:
How to fix everything -Ultimate fixing guide for Steam and Win7/8 users-
I hope it helps...
Edit: I'm not the author of the given guide, so, i cant take responsibility to damages caused to ur pc - bla bla bla...
Comment has been collapsed.
6 Comments - Last post 44 minutes ago by paco7533
16 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by paco7533
4 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Lessmessino
10 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by herbesdeprovence
192 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by CutieTheRooster
116 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by DeliberateTaco
35 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by DeliberateTaco
137 Comments - Last post 32 minutes ago by Lateralus
1,232 Comments - Last post 57 minutes ago by makki
33,128 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Hussein
479 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by BabyGawrGura
317 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by NaDeOne
2 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by mindphaser
302 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by killy2
So I bought Fallout 3 during the sale but everytime I try to open it a window pops up saying "Application load error P:0000065432"
Anyone knows the solution? Im using Windows XP SP3 and already tried checking the cache and deleting the .blob file in the Steam folder. Also tried rebooting the pc. I was thinking on getting a refund since at least the launcher should open
Comment has been collapsed.