Yes, you can give that key away without problem.
edit : welcome on SteamGifts ! There are no dumb questions. If there's anything else you might need help with, or other questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Comment has been collapsed.
You can simply create a giveaway here i guess .
Click on Create giveaway ,
And under Type of Giveaway , select Key ...
Then you post the key there ...
Once the giveaway is over you will need to click send to winner or some shmuk like that ... and thats it :)
Comment has been collapsed.
359 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Reidor
39 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Gamy7
7 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by Aerctaure
1,935 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by dsfprecords
199 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by CutieTheRooster
5 Comments - Last post 8 hours ago by lostsoul67
15 Comments - Last post 8 hours ago by MountainWulf
143 Comments - Last post 8 minutes ago by SupremeNoob
29 Comments - Last post 9 minutes ago by X37
92 Comments - Last post 16 minutes ago by EliezerLM
3,553 Comments - Last post 19 minutes ago by X37
122 Comments - Last post 40 minutes ago by Orionid
69 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Gooberdragon
7,593 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by FateOfOne
Hi everyone. Sorry if this was already discussed. But I have some keys from Humble Bundle (namely SWKOTOR II) and I would like to give it away. But I'm not sure I can, and would hate for the game to go to waste (because I already own it).
If I click "redeem on steam" it gives me a key. Can I giveaway that key? If not, how do I do it?
Thanks, sorry if it is a "rediscussion", and for the not-so-good english!
Comment has been collapsed.