i'm not tired of posting these threads, i'm more tired that there's no name variety! every single thread has roughly the same elements in it, zzz

note: I've been refreshing the page like crazy after the period for the previous one ended, and I actually notice their changes...most other bundle sites are great in that they always do it on time with the page fully formed, but indiegala has always been rather erratic

starting at $1.99 for first 2 days, you can get:

on second thought, no thanks
at the worst, maybe i'd trade for strata or great permutator

11 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

You missed The Escapist 67% negative.

WARNING this is not the Team 17 early access game The Escapists with has a 96% positive review. Got excited for a second when I saw the games listed.

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

The Escapists would have made this an instabuy.

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I almost choked when I saw that title there, turned out it's not the one with 's'.

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

fuuuuck i could have sworn i put that in! thanks for letting me know

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

As a colorblind person, it's frustrating to see puzzle games that I would love to be able to play, but can't.

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Even if I didn't own any of it, I'd probably still pass. Although I wouldn't mind winning The Maker's Eden. That game looks neat.

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I'll pick it up on pay day then.

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I grabbed it. Thank you!

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I was really hoping IG meant Imperial Guard and that this somehow relate to Warhammer 40,000. Carry on!

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I would definitely have been tired.... good thing it's not me then. :)

11 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Closed 11 years ago by K3W3L.