10 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Gross a spoopy train.

Yes you messed up, big mess.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Aaah there actually is a spoopy, no spooky typo.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

bump

Edit: Eraserhead?

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

You could binge-watch the entire Halloween Franchise (10 movies)

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump !
I didnt make a train before

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Arigato ^_^

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Haven't been many movies out there that spooked me the way The Shining did.
I honestly didn't know what Redrum meant until that moment..... y'know the one... :s

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

John Carpenter's The Thing with Kurt Russell. It's an older one, but still one of my favorites!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Yeps, that's also one of my favorites together with an older (1951) one: The thing from another world.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0044121/

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Have a spoopy bump =)

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

It's not a movie, but spooky as hell. Play "Outlast".

Can't board in this train, the ticket price is too high, hahaahaha. :P

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

thx and congrats for the first train :) im not into horrors, coz i scare when i watch :/ so i cant remember a movie to suggest u. but if i remember sth, ill edit here.

btw! ur damn avatar!!! totoro cant be a demon!!!! :///////////

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thank you for your first blood train. :-)

I like the fog (1980 version). ^ ^

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0080749/

View attached image.
10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I'm somewhat biased as I like the movies from my younger years and especially thriller and horror movies that bare the mark from Wes Craven, John Carpenter and Stephen King. :-)

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump and meow for Snoopy!

View attached image.
10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Eeeeeks! I'm skeeeert! Bumps and thanks!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump! Skert!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I'm too scared to enter but bump :p

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump n thanks

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I can't help because I avoid horror. o.o bump!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Hmm, maybe check out the See No Evil movies? I love watching horror movies for great laughs. They're funny to me because, well, they're just so ridiculous. :)

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

What type of horror movies do you like? Psychological, jump scare, gruesome...?

I've seen so many I'd probably be able to throw a few "customized" recommendations your way. :)

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

It's older, but The Others is great. Maybe check out The Orphanage as well.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

If you like that I can certainly recommend more. :)

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Rosmary's Baby
Bubba Ho-Tep

Edit: If you ever have a shot at seeing Nosferatu at the big screen, take it!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Scary bump!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Cheers

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump and thank you!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

bump

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks and bumps!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Closed 8 years ago by Deleted-6455940.