Likely a mistake, I have like 5 entries for Civ5 right now. If I won two while at work it wouldn't have been malicious and the 2nd win should just be re-rolled.
Comment has been collapsed.
It's really weird when people don't activate The Ship as it spawns you another copy anyways...
Comment has been collapsed.
24 Comments - Last post 37 minutes ago by spodamayn
2,534 Comments - Last post 55 minutes ago by kolokotron
14 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Carlo
10 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by holyfingers
133 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by ProFate
73 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by Lateralus
19 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by VahidSlayerOfAll
273 Comments - Last post 2 minutes ago by MedinaRoscoe
6 Comments - Last post 27 minutes ago by xxxka
39 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by kctan
10,374 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Yamaraus
87 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by CaBilau
7,592 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by jimmy0204123
33,076 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by AnthonyYo
So I made a giveaway for the Ship, and but the winner already won it in a different giveaway a day before mine. What do I do now? Request a new winner? Make a new giveaway? He already marked the gift as a received, curiously, even though it's still in my inventory waiting to be accepted.
Comment has been collapsed.