Have you tried changing the sensitivity, and does it work without a problem when connected to the wire?
I honestly don't see why people buy gaming mouses and keyboards. My 3 button 20$ Microsoft mouse has been working since 2002 and if it breaks I'm not going to spend 20+ on a mouse.
Comment has been collapsed.
i have this mouse. i noticed it doing that too, are you using a mouse pad? i was using a black hard surface mouse pad when i was having the tracking problems. i stopped using the mouse pad, i stopped having problems with it. it's not the most technical solution but it worked for me so it's worth a try
Comment has been collapsed.
15 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by adam1224
2,930 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by padauy
131 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by madjoki
1,870 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by iChuy
20 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by spodamayn
1,907 Comments - Last post 9 hours ago by Foxhack
5,734 Comments - Last post 12 hours ago by MasterFoo
202 Comments - Last post 22 minutes ago by Greenule
335 Comments - Last post 29 minutes ago by DotsAlex
35 Comments - Last post 29 minutes ago by Masafor
676 Comments - Last post 30 minutes ago by wigglenose
33,043 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by 123pln
417 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by bloooooop
7,765 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by maxnchachi
I've been searching around the internet and can't find the a solution to this bug or if it's broken can't tell, so I'd just want to know if any of you guys have had similiar difficulties.
It's this mouse , bought it for around 80€ and had trouble since first day, I've downloaded all drivers etc. Sometimes it's like it loses connection as it were an wireless mouse though it has an wire, I can still right click and left click but it wont move the cursor for about 3 seconds. I would just in normal cases go return it to seller and get a new one, but of course I lost the recipt!
Comment has been collapsed.