Do you want to get banned? Cause that's how you get banned.
Comment has been collapsed.
I usually keep a massive pile of games sitting around in my inventory just in case a beggar comes along. Unfortunately, there's been an unusually high volume of moochers lately and my supplies are almost exhausted. All I have left is a massive banhammer. Would you like that instead?
Comment has been collapsed.
42 Comments - Last post 15 minutes ago by Zethren527
5,777 Comments - Last post 33 minutes ago by EaglePB2
29 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by stogle
80 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Andrewski
10 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by VahidSlayerOfAll
4 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by VahidSlayerOfAll
2,532 Comments - Last post 9 hours ago by DynamiteDude1111
26 Comments - Last post 18 minutes ago by Hatster
74 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by FragolaPorpora
24 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by cynnix
118 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Venonat
263 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by wienna
33,065 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by EaglePB2
2,977 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Syselie
Hi :)
I just found this game in early access
http://store.steampowered.com/app/246070/
and wondered if someone has it but don't need it ^^
Well if you do or feel generous today, I'd be grateful if you wanted to give it away :)
Comment has been collapsed.