9 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Forgot bank accounts... but mmmm BL Pre-Sequel and DA Inquisition.

9 years ago

Nah I torrent most of the single player games.

9 years ago

Nah I torrent most of the single player games.

9 years ago

From that list only Bannerlord is worth buying with my limited funds, but between that and the Charlemagne DLC for Crusader Kings 2 coming out the 14th (Tuesday)and then the upcoming Winter Sale I fully expect my wallet to be showing me the white flag come the new year.

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 4 years ago.

9 years ago

I don't buy fisical copies so my wallet is fine. My credit card on the other side... I gonna try not to rape it before christmass.

9 years ago

I don't have a wallet because I got all my games and dlc's without spending $$$$. I'm just a wise trade :D

9 years ago

For me

Shadow of Mordor. Dragon Age: Inquisition. Far Cry 4.GTA 5 PC port. will be a Must Have, even when a try to only buy multiplayer games.

For what a have saw Shadow of mordor will be a very good game for me, so i think of buying it, even if it is only single player

Dragon Age: Inquisition is another one, i had player the past games, i liked the story and think will be worth my money

Far Cry 4. this will be the first game i will buy when i get my new PC on December/January. i had played FC3 by other means (Yohohoho) and was the first game EVER that i felt so much joy in playing, even when i was doing side-quests i felt pleased

GTA V. i had played in my friends house on his Xbox 360 and i didn't like the feeling of playing in a console, maybe, because i'm using my PC to play games for so much time

Borderlands Pre Sequel. . Ryse son of Rome. AC Unity. Final Fantasy XIII. I will get these eventually.

Borderlands, only if my friends wants to play, maybe on some Summer Sale

Ryse son of rome, i don't think this will be worth my money, but i will play by other means

AC Unity, the same i have played all the main titles, and i'll play by other means, but perhaps(most likely no) i can buy this title

FF XIII, The big question, i had played FF 8, tactics, 9 ,10 11 12. some i liked, others not so much; i may try before buying, but i think in the end i will just forget about this and play others

P.S.: i don't know how to separate the lines so i double enter then, and english is not my mother/native language

9 years ago

I don't buy any of the games you mentioned nor pc related stuffs but my wallet hurt.

9 years ago

Wasteland 2, Dragon Age: Inquisition, FC4, M&B Bannerlord... those are the games i am very interested in. Buuuuuut... i wont buy them when there is no sale. I can wait. Or maybe get lucky on SG.
Some of them might even be worth it for me, i guess i will get 100 hours of fun in a game like DA:I, but why should i buy them for 50€ when i can get them in a few month for 20, 10 or even 5€. Its not like its a Multiplayer title that will be dead in a few month.
Sooo... my wallet wont hurt much.

9 years ago

I can't run most of the newer games either, but my wallet still hurts nonetheless...

9 years ago

I never had so much money saved, wont even buy any game for a long time, saving for another thing

9 years ago

well

Tomb Raider Collection is going for 15.99 with all the freaking DLC.. the best sale i ever saw was 17$ without the DLC..

I struck lucky there.. used sort of the last bit i had for that.. for myself mind you.

9 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

9 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.