Very good price for bayoneta on chrono.gg only for 24h

$5.99

https://www.chrono.gg/

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Game Ratings Cards Bundled Retail Price
Bayonetta 91% of 6,347 reviews 1 19,99€

Chart created with Lex's SG Chart Maker
Historical Lowest Price: 5,65€ at GamesPlanet UK on 7/16/2018 (Info)

5 years ago

Adds to cart.
"Note: These keys cannot be redeemed in the Latin American region."
Great.

5 years ago

I believe this is bogus restriction if the game can be activated elsewhere.

5 years ago

I got the same warning, yet the key I received was for Bayonetta Retail (ROW).

According to steamdb, this package cannot be activated in China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, Democratic People's Republic of Korea, Republic of Korea.

5 years ago

I just bought it, from Venezuela. As Zomby2D mentioned, it's a ROW key and activates just fine. The limitation to Latin America is bogus.

5 years ago

I don't know if this piece of info is worth something at this point but it was a bit cheaper during the last steam sale (at least for my country), so if you're not in a rush you can always wait for the next sale and hope they put the same discount.

5 years ago

according to isthereanydeal.com, that's a new historical lowest price :)

5 years ago

Bayonetta + Vanquish bundle was on sale at Fanatical for $12 twice, if I remember correctly.

Nonetheless, it's a nice deal on its own.

5 years ago

And it is in dollars, not euro! For EU even better discount than the actual number

5 years ago

Holy shit, lowest price ever, just got mine, ty for the info

5 years ago

Really great deal! Instabuy.

5 years ago

$3,35 on steam summer sale

5 years ago

Comparing regional pricing on Steam store and retail price of the game key (which is usually based on US or EU pricing) is rather unfair.

5 years ago

This has definitely never been $3.35 anywhere, the $5.99 Chrono deal is the best price for Bayonetta since it's PC release.

5 years ago

I think $3.35 could have possibly been the price in their currency (regional pricing) on the last steam sale.

$5.99 USD is officially the lowest for non regional priced discounts though.

5 years ago

Correct - I was referring to official USD pricing, denominated in USD, for a region that uses USD, hence the USD price. I can't get Indonesian prices because I don't live in Indonesia, nor would Valve allow me to activate an Indonesian key on my USD account unless I provided proof I moved to Indonesia and even then I get a lot of hassle (trust me, it was pulling teeth when I lived in Asia - I had to convince Valve to keep displaying and selling me NA game deals because of so many stupid regional restrictions in Japan, Taiwan, and Hong Kong). It makes no sense to compare "Rupiah Dollar prices" (USD equivalent of a Rupiah-priced game) to actual dollar prices. If Steam had a great Rp 48279 Summer Sale deal for you, awesome...I'm happy for you. The rest of the world obviously didn't get that price, so it's not a fair comparison and @Compzone08 lacked severe details in their "$3,35" post, the most important being it wasn't available to any Western or European nation for that price yet.

There are a dozen sites you can look up historical Steam pricing data, plus I know from personal experience - last month the summer sale was $6.79 (great deal) but I held out because I have 2 other action games I'm playing right now that take priority over new games...so I decided to save money and wait until Christmas 2018 when I'll have time to play it. :D

5 years ago*

I bought it during the steam sale and I can confirm that I paid something similar, Bayonetta was cheap in some currencies.

5 years ago

great deal!

5 years ago

indeed!

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.