Good idea?
And while on it, also make other lists sortable by most recent, like whitelist, blacklist, etc.
Comment has been collapsed.
There is a list with all the hidden games, somewhere in your settings :p
edit: lol sorry, missed a line :s
edit2: ctrl + f, search "minutes" and you should find last hidden stuff
Comment has been collapsed.
it only shows 25 games per page...you'd have to search every page until you find it that way
Comment has been collapsed.
Oh :\ maybe there is an userscript somewhere that adds endless scrolling to that list I have no idea :c
Comment has been collapsed.
Use ESGST extension to enable endless scrolling on list pages - See the General subforum for the thread with link to get it.
It might also have a setting for a pop-up confirmation for hiding a game.
Comment has been collapsed.
I guess, a person that's voted "No" is either really new to SG or never hides games. Or maybe they've just misclicked.
Comment has been collapsed.
109 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by VahidSlayerOfAll
356 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Reidor
2,179 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Lugum
30 Comments - Last post 9 hours ago by lostsoul67
17 Comments - Last post 20 hours ago by gokugohanpan
7 Comments - Last post 21 hours ago by Tabbou
117 Comments - Last post 23 hours ago by DaveQB
623 Comments - Last post 54 seconds ago by DancingXmas
10,354 Comments - Last post 19 minutes ago by hbarkas
3,528 Comments - Last post 54 minutes ago by refat17
56 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by DrTenma
7,761 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Oppenh4imer
198 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by ALUSHAL
319 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Sergiio
So I just misclicked and hid a game without intending to, and because I was distracted/not really paying attention, I don't know what game it was so I can't search for it to unhide it. However, since the filter list shows the dates added for all the hidden games, could you make it possible to list them by most recent addition so in instances like this we can easily find the most recent games we've hidden and unhide them?
Comment has been collapsed.