Sea of Solitude looks pretty interesting! Personally, I tried Horace, but despite platformers being among my favorite genre, just couldn't quite get into that one. Wasn't necessarily bad, but lacked any challenge and moved pretty slow - just wasn't for me.
Comment has been collapsed.
I haven't played any of them but I do have the original Shadow Warrior somewhere on my backlog. I didn't vote...let more knowledgeable people help you decide.
Usually when I can't decide what to play I choose either whatever is the game shortest in length or whatever has been on my backlog the longest.
Comment has been collapsed.
My vote goes for Apsulov: End of Gods since I recently acquired it because of the concept it brings
Comment has been collapsed.
Well, then why not stream all 2 (or 3)?
Start with Sea, then FAR and then Shadow Warrior. ^^
Would love to see some old school Shadow Warrior again. :D
"Who wants some Wang?" ^^
Comment has been collapsed.
Have a bump for my choice leading the poll now (: (FAR: Lone Sails)
Even though you chose something else 😉
Comment has been collapsed.
Truth has spoken (:
Please tell us of your experience, really looking forward to this one.
Comment has been collapsed.
I’ve played Sea of Solitude last month and really enjoyed it, hope you do too :)
Comment has been collapsed.
6 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by AllTracTurbo
154 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by hoangmarcel
2 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by paco7533
1,926 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by shiranui112
5,799 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by Calibr3
1,507 Comments - Last post 12 hours ago by MeguminShiro
2,187 Comments - Last post 16 hours ago by AdJ
266 Comments - Last post 38 minutes ago by FateOfOne
296 Comments - Last post 55 minutes ago by Fenris77
322 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Galca95
41 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by CheMan39
33,093 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by 123pln
119 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by refat17
56 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Sundance85
Comment has been collapsed.