Try not to have all your game in steam library, except if you expect a constant future updates from the devs. I bought the bundle for Kooky.
Comment has been collapsed.
No problem at all. The exact opposite question could be asked too.
Comment has been collapsed.
I like these adventure games. They aren't games I play intensively for hours straight (like I'd do with Disciples 2), but I do very much enjoy playing them after dinner or late at night with a cup of herbal tea. For me, these games are light and relaxing, and the atmosphere they project are always unique and interesting.
I started playing Samorost 2 last night, and I'm looking forward to my next session tonight, once the sun goes down.
Also, something I think is worth mentioning. Botanicula has over 50 steam achievements, which is quite unique for a game of its genre.
Comment has been collapsed.
34 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by PhilBlank
93 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by DeliberateTaco
20 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by lostsoul67
12 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by badblokebob
23 Comments - Last post 16 hours ago by looseangel
3 Comments - Last post 16 hours ago by Axelflox
2,534 Comments - Last post 18 hours ago by kolokotron
265 Comments - Last post 3 minutes ago by FateOfOne
7,774 Comments - Last post 18 minutes ago by Dhia
2,423 Comments - Last post 30 minutes ago by yderlig
280 Comments - Last post 47 minutes ago by Fragy
2,981 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by MouseWithBeer
95 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by eeev
447 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by RePlayBe
Buy or not Botanicula debut? I like Indie games but not fan and I can't play in these games many times. Ya it's nice, fun and interesting (like Limbo and Isaac) and I love these games, but I more like going on mountains in Skyrim or pump my vampire in Disciples II (buyed Indie Gala IV and so happy). Who play in this game? How is she? How u think... she can get me?
Comment has been collapsed.