screenshot here: https://gyazo.com/2e6390c89be9172174f023fd59e7fb7d
wtf? i have valued at $578.79 here: http://www.mysteamgauge.com/account?username=76561198208280969
i see 17 days $44.98 after $19.98 WTF

8 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Users sign-in using their Steam account, and we require their account to be valued at $100 or greater. Games that have been accessible through bundles, or games that were once available for free due to promotions or pricing errors are not included in this calculation. We have this requirement in place to prevent users from registering multiple accounts.

8 years ago

hat are the requirements for registering?

Users sign-in using their Steam account, and we require their account to be valued at $100 or greater. Games that have been accessible through bundles, or games that were once available for free due to promotions or pricing errors are not included in this calculation. We have this requirement in place to prevent users from registering multiple accounts.

+free due to promotions
+bundled games.

Welcome to the FAQ

8 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

8 years ago

Also, multiple account its banneable, (you said "i have valued at $578.79 here" )

8 years ago

Registering multiple accounts will get both your accounts banned from the site. Just informing you. ;)

8 years ago

i got vac ban! SHIT

8 years ago

Getting a VAC ban by breaking the rules and cheating in a game does NOT mean you can break the rules of SG as well.

8 years ago

To be honest I'm pretty curious why would khm.. someone register an account with the same name as your steam and SG account. Care to enlighten us? :D

8 years ago

Games on the bundle list are not taken into account during the calculation.

A tip : don't register multiple accounts if you don't want to see them all permanently suspended.

8 years ago

okay thank you for helpful

8 years ago

Hmmmm Not sure if I should use "that button" or not ...

8 years ago

Closed 8 years ago by Jeeee333.