WARNING: SOME OF THE CONTENTS OF THIS DISCUSSION THREAD ARE ADULT-ORIENTED. IF YOU ARE'NT 18+ HEAD ON STRAIGHT TO THE GIVEAWAYS (NOW OVER) SECTION AT THE BOTTOM OR IF YOU"RE AN ASPIRING 'ENFANT TERRIBLE' THEN READ ALONG:

Hi there 🖖🏼 First of all, let me thank you in advance for visiting & taking the time to read my discussion thread! 👍🏼

I'm VᴅᴏGᴍʀ4ᴍCᴀʟ™ aka Andy. I have a bad tendency of hiding songs under emoticons/emojis! 📻 | 📻

I've been a member of SteamGifts for over a year now but actually started using it properly (still learning the ropes, though) for the past 3+ months. I came to know about this wonderful site as soon as I visited my Steam profile page the 1st time after installing the 'Enhanced Steam' browser extension by jshackles (too bad it's going to be discontinued after January).

• Feel free to share your story about how you guys came to know about SteamGifts?

{18+}So you want to know a little more about me? Well, here's a little excerpt about some trains of thought (unpolished, unfinished, unfiltered) that's gonna be included in my upcoming Steam profile edit:
... I don't want to be categorized with a label. I don't want to say I am either gender-fluid or a non-believer of gender binarism cause that'd be putting a label on myself. I like to exist in this blissful duality, that's why I'm a resident of San Junipero... ...I do often get aroused by the French language, so I guess if I have to be labeled I would be a Frenchophile (nope, it's not the same as Francophile) or since sexuality is involved, I could very well be a Francesexual, Je suis ce que Je suis! ... {18+}

News

• Praise the sun I had the sense to run these GAs for 2 weeks or else they wouldn't even have seen the light of day. The last few days were so hectic with IRL activities, it took me this long to finally write this discussion thread.
  • The developers of the Cloudbuilt & Supercloudbuilt games are looking for players to test their upcoming new game, Sky Tracers, apply here (Google Forms link; useful to have a Discord a/c too) if you're interested. DISCLAIMER: I'm in no way financially involved with them currently & don't receive any monies for sharing this link.
  • I'll add in my Discord server invite link later after polishing it up a bit. (In it's finishing stages)

Trivia

• Did you know, I was looking for the "Uncategorized" category in the drop-down menu to mark this discussion thread as such.
  • Did you know, a historically prominent moro person's real surname would've been Schicklgruber if not for his pappy changing it in time. Just imagine the course of history if that name stuck.
  • Did you cast your opinion in the poll yet?

Giveaways (Currently listed GAs are over; will edit them out later)

• I whitelist most (85%+) of the users whose GA I enter & also most users (a) with lower contributor levels like me & (b) with cute cat & dog user-pics.
  • I blacklist users who fail to thank AFTER winning any of my GAs. (till date found only 1 such)

Care to share what are your whitelisting & blacklisting criteria?

Here's a whitelist (& groups) GA: Airscape - The Fall of Gravity (ended on 14/09/2018, use only to check if you're in my whitelist or not) If you can't access it, here's my whitelist form (Google Forms link), the puzzle/code/riddle to solve is here. A hint/clue is posted within the form.
Decipher it & put your answer along with your SteamGifts username in the form, (I've turned off the email collection option for anyone who uses that form, so you can access it w/o logging in too). Please comment here with "Applied for whitelist" (mandatory for further communication) along with whatever else you have to say (if you want to), as I'll then have a way to communicate with you if your reply is correct or not.
List of whitelisted (who applied through the form) users:- Zerielle | devonrv | WaxKitten | Valmar666 | ebbpp | HoneyBear | letsmaybeLP92 | Quijote3000 | 101lols | ormax3 | kotermark |Janediel | jacoz26 | SkylifeNachtigall | shadowshiv | Mikurden |

The links to invite-only GAs are within the embedded QR code images below, which are labeled with the corresponding game(s) they encode. Whip out your smartphones to scan the QR codes to get the links. In case, you don't have a smartphone or prefer not to use your smartphone, here's a free software to scan QR codes from your desktop. Also, there's an online option too. Thanx to LeetPete for providing the link. DISCLAIMER: I'm in no way financially involved with them currently & don't receive any monies for sharing these links.

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Predict the outcome of this imaginary Harambe vs. Drümpf face-off

View Results
Harambe trumps Drümpf
Drümpf is trumped by Harambe

Thanks for the GA.

5 years ago

Congrats! You've breathed new life into page 2 of this thread!

5 years ago

BLABUMPS FROM THE PAST!

🎶 | 🎶

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.