Will you buy this cheap bundle?
From steam? ^^
I made a poll a week or two ago where I asked people whether they would prefer the overall % and amount of the reviews (steam gift purchasers and key activations), or only gift purchasers. Nearly 61% said they preferred both. So I take the overall one instead of steam's new default one (which is only steam gift purchasers).
Comment has been collapsed.
So the ratings still contain all the bought curator reviews (free key for good review).... :-/
Comment has been collapsed.
hmmm, I see Benicewicz, I say Poland, I see Fujarki, I say might be interesting, then I listen to the samples ... so, got 2 titles, 2 missing, not really interested in this bundle :(
P.S.
found your own bundle to post a thread huh? no Mobile bundle today, but there is groupees for you :D
Comment has been collapsed.
Good games here! While I own the ones I want already, I'm getting them as gifts. =3
Comment has been collapsed.
Alien Invasion Tower Defense is now greenlit (BTW, you should have the full game name in the chart).
I have everything except the greenlit game, but I also listened to some of the music and like it, so for $0.50, what the heck.
BTW, I notice that Groupees finally removed references to unused Desura keys from the interface.
Comment has been collapsed.
New groupees: THE 50 - FIRESTARTER BUNDLE
3 New to bundles - https://greenlightupdates.com/bundles.php?id=1988
Too lazy to make a new thread :P
Comment has been collapsed.
1,897 Comments - Last post 21 minutes ago by cpyd
3 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by wigglenose
122 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by madjoki
2,530 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by kolokotron
5,722 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by WaxWorm
31 Comments - Last post 11 hours ago by canbrk
2,180 Comments - Last post 12 hours ago by sensualshakti
121 Comments - Last post 3 minutes ago by DancingXmas
165 Comments - Last post 14 minutes ago by cals7
205 Comments - Last post 44 minutes ago by DancingXmas
655 Comments - Last post 52 minutes ago by wigglenose
1,883 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by adam1224
10,358 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by zpangwin
11,150 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by BHTrellis188
The 50 - Cognition Bundle (The 50 Bundle #17)
For $0.50 minimum you get 5 games and 2 music album!
4 steam games, 1 greenlight, 2 music album!
$0.50
Retail: $28.96
CV: $4.34
Music
20.0% of your payment will be donated to Doctors Without Borders
Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!
Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!
Thanks Devotee & oldman82!
Comment has been collapsed.