Is it useful /do you like that
Gotta ask earlier is there a function that close vr stuffs in wishlist (i added those for future in steam if not I will suggest that later to) i don't wanna get a vr game and can't capable to play it and taking someone chances to play it(well pc is broken to but it's will be fixed....probably)
Comment has been collapsed.
Maybe you should consider better why to add people. Since I accidentaly put someone on whitelist instead blacklist and he won, I turned it into list for special people - well, it has low number, but it is better to remember why I keep people inside.
I heard ESGST has some function to add notes, maybe someone can help more.
Comment has been collapsed.
I don't have blacklist i have 26 white and 0 black
i mean if you like someone you liked it that's the all(of course thats not basic but still)
And if you can add notes you can check ur whitelist and realize you insterted him to wrong list and change it to blacklist
But only if there was a note part and you checked ur list sometimes/regularly
Comment has been collapsed.
Tbh, I would still not find out, when I add someone on whitelist, I want him there, so I do not check it regularly. On blacklists it is worse - I also want them there and later I do not care why they deserved it, but some people are too desperate for chance on free games and keep spamming me why I did that :/
Comment has been collapsed.
154 Comments - Last post 2 minutes ago by hoangmarcel
2 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by paco7533
1,926 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by shiranui112
5,799 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by Calibr3
5 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by fr0zenX
1,507 Comments - Last post 10 hours ago by MeguminShiro
2,187 Comments - Last post 14 hours ago by AdJ
41 Comments - Last post 29 minutes ago by CheMan39
321 Comments - Last post 41 minutes ago by PantherZ
33,093 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by 123pln
119 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by refat17
56 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Sundance85
12,301 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by LegolasGreenleaf01
69 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by BHTrellis188
Adding note function for whitelist (and blacklist to maybe or to profile) sometimes i randomly add people's to my whitelist for random reasons
Example he put a code to giveaway to his giveaway so i added him to whitelist for won't lost him. He had to much giveaway at sametime so i added him. He is a guy don't know me but i liked him at discussions so i added him etc. So i forget why i added those so a note for profiles might can be useful (maybe at top of the giveaways or somewhere else idk)
I hope it's don't exist on a script /sgtool or something like that Bec every time I suggest somethingg they say it's already exist on xx stuff
By the way it's not connected but i edit my other discussion (had an other idea) so pls check it
Comment has been collapsed.