Agreed. I almost pre-ordered this one, but I feared the tower defense game wasn't DG. Good thing it is, I've always wanted to get it.
Comment has been collapsed.
so i was looking at my screen when i suddently saw the MINIMUM pass from 4.07 to 4.08$ ... ik its 0.01 ... but 0.01 x 100 = 1$ ... :/ can someone explain to me what happened plz ? :/
Comment has been collapsed.
looks tempting. i dont know if i can play it all.
Comment has been collapsed.
cant find Hack, Slash, Loot on steam store
is it a mistake?
Comment has been collapsed.
mmm, the only thing I don't have is astro tripper, not sure if its worth 5 bucks. Maybe if HackSL had steam achievements but I dunno.
Comment has been collapsed.
After adding the game to Steam, HSL appears to have 17 achievements but there's no community page properly set up for it yet. Don't know if they're obtainable at the moment but it definitely looks as if the game will include achievements when it comes out properly on Steam.
Edit: Bah, beaten to it by 20 seconds! ;D
Comment has been collapsed.
If I didn't own Astro tripper on PSN I would have bought it. Not a bad bundle this time around
Comment has been collapsed.
74 Comments - Last post 38 minutes ago by ChaosCVZ
27 Comments - Last post 46 minutes ago by DeliberateTaco
23 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by looseangel
3 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Axelflox
2,534 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by kolokotron
14 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by Carlo
10 Comments - Last post 8 hours ago by holyfingers
90 Comments - Last post 38 minutes ago by Zera2005
18,898 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by adam1224
9 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by DudePlay
77 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by CheMan39
313 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by ddapro
115 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Drae
40 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by LittleBibo1
Defense Grid: The Awakening: Steam
Hack, Slash, Loot: Steam
Alien Zombie Megadeath: Steam
Explodemon: Not Steam but still an awesome game, worth the price alone imo.
BONUS: Astro Tripper: Steam
BONUS: for anyone who pays more than the minimum - Rock: Deluxe Edition, Sexy Synthesizer's awesome Japanese '80s-style chip album.
Link
Comment has been collapsed.