Aspyr Pick & Mix

17 Sep 2018 - 01 Oct 2018 (as part of the Bundle Blast)

30 Nov 2018 - 03 Dec 2018

16 Jan 2019 - 25 Jan 2019

25 Mar 2019 - 15 Apr 2019

16 Sep 2019 - 01 Oct 2019 (as part of the BundleFest 2019)

View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades

Region locks

Mafia III is not available in Saudi Arabia.

Update16 Jan 2019: Added

Old prices:

Sep 2018: Choose any 3 for $12.99 / €13.49 / £11.99
Mar 2019: Choose any 3 for $12.99 / €12.69 / £9.75 / A$19.85; Choose any 5 for $19.99 / €19.55 / £14.99 / A$30.59**

Choose any 3 for - $11.99 | €13.09 | £11.79 | CA$15.99 | AU$19.49 | RUB929

Choose any 5 for - $17.99 | €19.39 | £16.59 | CA$24.19 | AU$27.99 | RUB1369

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
BioShock Infinite 95% of 61613 🏆 4.50 CV app/8870 W L 2 $29.99
Borderlands 2 96% of 126421 🏆 3.00 CV app/49520 W M L 2 $19.99
STAR WARS: Knights of the Old Republic 87% of 12032 - - 1.50 CV app/32370 W M 8 $9.99
STAR WARS Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords 89% of 8495 - 🏆 1.50 CV app/208580 W M L 7 $9.99
SimCity 4 Deluxe 75% of 3854 - - 3.00 CV app/24780 W M 2 $19.99
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth 54% of 10702 🏆 6.00 CV app/65980 W M L 2 $39.99
Mafia III 49% of 15314 🏆 6.00 CV app/360430 W M 2 $39.99
Homeworld Remastered Collection 86% of 5595 🏆 5.25 CV app/244160 W 4 $34.99
Layers of Fear 91% of 7846 🏆 0.00 CV ☠ app/391720 W M L 3 $19.99
Fahrenheit: Indigo Prophecy Remastered 82% of 2289 🏆 1.50 CV app/312840 W L 13 $9.99
STAR WARS Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy 94% of 5350 - - 1.50 CV app/6020 W 5 $9.99
STAR WARS Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast 90% of 2010 - - 1.50 CV app/6030 W 5 $9.99
STAR WARS: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition 64% of 2883 - - 3.00 CV app/32430 W 4 $19.99
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved 90% of 879 - 🏆 2.25 CV app/310790 W L 1 $14.99
InnerSpace 61% of 59 🏆 3.00 CV app/347000 W M L 7 $19.99
Next Up Hero 65% of 61 🏆 3.00 CV app/667810 W M 7 $19.99
BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode 1 (DLC) 81% of 803 (Base game has cards) - 14.99 CV app/214931 W L 0 $14.99
BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea - Episode 2 (DLC) 87% of 928 (Base game has cards) - 14.99 CV app/214932 W L 0 $14.99
Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth - Rising Tide (DLC) 80% of 527 (Base game has cards) - 29.99 CV app/353830 W M L 0 $29.99
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel 82% of 18212 🏆 6.00 CV app/261640 W L 3 $39.99

No longer included

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Sid Meier's Civilization V 95% of 87289 🏆 4.50 CV app/8930 W M L 5 $29.99
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World (DLC) 95% of 1168 (Base game has cards) - 4.50 CV app/235580 W M L 3 $29.99
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings (DLC) 91% of 259 (Base game has cards) - 4.50 CV app/16870 W M L 4 $29.99
Borderlands 2 Season Pass (DLC) No user reviews - - 4.50 CV sub/16728 0 $29.99
Bioshock Infinite Season Pass ROW (DLC) No user reviews - - 19.99 CV sub/40611 0 $19.99
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel Season Pass (DLC) 63% of 345 (Base game has cards) - 4.50 CV app/319090 W L 0 $29.99
Call of Duty 2 90% of 2431 - - 19.99 CV app/2630 W 0 $19.99

☠ - Game was free at some time and does not grant any CV if given away.

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!

Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.

5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Did you find anything you like?

View Results
[Buy] This bundle is Beyond awesome. Imma grab me some sweet games.
[Already Owned] My Steam library is so Evolved: I already have these.
[Price] Three Layers of Too Expensive
[Skip] I'm just sitting here, waiting for the Next Up bundle.

Tempted to get the dlc rather than the main games!
£11.99 for three games/dlc.

5 years ago*

Same. Unfortunately I don't own Civ5 so I'd go with the Season Passes for Borderlands 2 and BioShock Infinite. Struggling with the 3rd pick though.

5 years ago

Simcity 4 is an unbundled game which is the only game I am thinking of buying from this pack.

5 years ago

its also been incredibly cheap on gog

5 years ago

Thanks for that!

5 years ago

and free on Origin.

5 years ago

Hmm, not interested in SimCity, but it would make for a nice giveaway.

5 years ago

I did not choose Simcity. I know that I will not play it.

5 years ago

I am willing to trade or sell extra keys for Civ 5 and Gods and Kings dlc if you like.

5 years ago

Thanks, but I'm good. Also trading is not allowed on this forum.

Edit: Looks like my warning came too late and you already found out the hard way.

5 years ago

The BioShock Infinite - Season Pass would be nice, but the overall price is too steep for me.

5 years ago

I read pick 3 for 3.49... but then i noticed its 13,49... Naah xD

5 years ago

If that was the price, the bundle would be sold out FAST.

5 years ago

It's $12.99 if you want to add it to your table, shakti.

5 years ago

as i posted in another discussion i would buy it since i dont mind paying £12 for the 3 things i want but it doesnt want to click more then 1 so giving up

5 years ago

Just add the three items into your basket from the main store page and they should automatically add the discount from the promotion. Check before clicking the pay button to be sure though if you are having issues

5 years ago

hmm well if i decide i want the stuff again ill see about trying that

5 years ago

I am tempted on this pick/mix bundle and think I could find 3 that I could see myself playing. I already have many of these (Borderlands 2, Mafia 3, Star Wars KOTOR 1 and 2, Sim City 4, Civ V + DLCs, Bioshock Infinite base game) but there's still maybe enough remaining to choose from.

• Inner Space looks interesting. I tend to like relaxing exploration type games.
  • The DLC for Bioshock Infinite seems fair deal. I have the base game but had been waiting to get DLC to play the whole thing.
  • not sure about the 3rd element of of the bundle. Considering Beyond Earth, but reviews on base game are not so good, like alot of the Civ variants it says you really need the base+DLC to feel like you have a complete game, but doing that would require using 2 slots.

The pricing at 12.99 makes me look at it like a humble monthly - so getting 2 interesting items from it seems decent - but wish that 3rd item after Inner Space and Bioshock DLC was clearer. If I didn't already have so many of the others game options I'm sure I'd do it.

5 years ago

I actually took Civ: BY and it's DLC, which for $8.6 is the lowest price ever for them.

On top of that you can add Bioshock Season Pass or Inner Space, or whatever...

5 years ago

I'm considering Beyond Earth + DLC also. I'm just not sure if the $12.99 is better saved for something else in the future. Given my backlog and slow rate-of-play it's a tough call.

5 years ago

Borderlands 2 Season Pass do not include every DLC in GOTY. I feel being scammed. :(

5 years ago

Felt the same way at first. But since I already have Mechromancer, Psycho packs and Vault hunter upgrades from a humble bundle, it's just missing cosmetic DLC and some arena mode maps. I think I can live without them and get all the story DLC for 4 bucks.

5 years ago

Fanatical doing great these days

5 years ago

you can choose bioshock infinite dlcs (two items) or bioshock infinite season pass? whats the sense in it? by choosing the two dlcs you still would miss one and would get one game less? thats stupid but thats fanatical i guess?

5 years ago

probably hoping people will only need 1 dlc so wont need the season pass which costs them more

5 years ago

It's a good offer, but who doesn't own these games already?

5 years ago

Does anyone know if there's a possibility for region-locks in this bundle? I'm particularly interested in Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth, Homeworld Remastered Collection and Mafia III

5 years ago

Question: The BundleStars page for Beyond Earth ONLY mentions supporting Mac and Linux--has anyone here gotten a windows version of Beyond Earth from them?

5 years ago

Does anyone know if these keys work with WINDOWS? Aspyr is the MAC developer for a bunch of these games (according to Steam). Thanks.

5 years ago

I bought Civilization: Beyond Earth + DLC and Inner Space and I'm running Windows - it worked.

5 years ago

Thanks! :D

5 years ago

You're welcome! :)

5 years ago

The site says the bundle will end 4 days from now (probably October 1st or 2nd)

5 years ago

If someone is interested in Sid Meier's Civilization: Beyond Earth and/or other games from this bundle, I'm hosting an uncommon bundle split here.

5 years ago

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 3 years ago.

5 years ago

This bundle is back:

5 years ago

Thank you. I just scratched that DLC itch.

5 years ago

Tempting for anyone like me who doesn't have Civ V + DLC. FYI: The realistic price lows for Civ V DLC are closer to $7, as the $2-4 historic lows were one time flukes over 6 years ago.
If I picked 5 games to drive down the per game price, perhaps I'd go with Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions Evolved, then trade or gift Mafia III.
BTW Mafia III is not allowed in Saudi Arabia per its Fanatical store page, so I guess that makes it ROW?: https://www.fanatical.com/en/game/mafia-iii-game-aspyr

5 years ago

Let me know if you want to trade or buy keys for Civ V and the Gods and Kings dlc for the same price being offered here $4 each. Got some extra keys from previous bundles. Thanks.

5 years ago

The entire Civ 5 bundle (Civ 5 complete if I remember aright) used to sell for $12.99 on steam and other sites. Civ 5 plus 2 DLC vs. Civ 5 with all DLC -- for the exact same price -- doesn't seem worth it to me.

5 years ago

Some time after I made my comment, I learned about the Civ V Complete Edition, and it turns out that multiple sites have historic lows of $7-8 USD for it, which definitely makes this bundle weak for anyone wanting just the Civ games.
Source: https://isthereanydeal.com/game/sidmeierscivilizationvcompleteedition/info/#/
Took me a while to realized I had to search ITAD by using the roman numeral "V" instead of the number 5.

5 years ago

Thank you for the info! I appreciate it.

5 years ago

Its a shame they fixed the 2 copies thing and you're only allowed one copy per order as I wanted a few of the season pass for borderlands pre-sequel but still some very good games to choose from. This is so much better than the current humble's latest offering.

5 years ago*

At $4 each it's too expensive for me as a bundle price. Most of these have already been in previous HB or Fanatical bundles for cheaper too.

5 years ago

is there any region locks?

5 years ago

Usually, the region locks are listed on the Fanatical page of each game, on the right side under the price.

5 years ago

[Edit: we bought the bundle already. Thanks.]

5 years ago*

I'm down for it but I'm not sure about the region lock thing.

P.S. I'm from asia.

5 years ago

Per comments above, I think Fanatical lists those on a game-by-game basis. What were you interested in?

5 years ago

oh yeah, just checked it out. it should work fine.
I'm only interested in Mafia III unfortunately.

5 years ago

I figure that comes to $4.32 per game. Will it work for me to buy the bundle and you to paypal me that amount?

5 years ago

i'll get back to you in awhile.

5 years ago

adding you on steam to discuss

5 years ago

If you and C4stl3 aren't able to figure out a split, feel free to reach out to me. I'd split and get the Civ: Beyond Earth. Or if you one more to get to 5.

I'm in North America for region lock purposes if that helps.

~David.

5 years ago

I'll add you.

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

I can confirm COD2 is valid for windows

5 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago

I can confirm too. I just redeemed it too. I wished they had the Warchest Bundle instead to complete my collection but COD 2 is one of the best in the series, so I decided to get it.

5 years ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.