How could I interpret the map's color?
In February 1945, Vietnam, Laos, and Cambodia had the same color. Understandable. They're still parts of French Indochina. But I don't think France has control over parts of Indonesia and China.
Why does China have many colors? There's only one sovereign state at that time, the Republic of China.
How about the Empire of Japan? They'd already occupied a lot of land at that time, but the map shows only the current day Korea and Japan have the same color.
I'm not good at history, so my observations above may be incorrect.
Comment has been collapsed.
1,927 Comments - Last post 14 minutes ago by shauntmw
3 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Golwar
6 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by AllTracTurbo
154 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by hoangmarcel
5,799 Comments - Last post 9 hours ago by Calibr3
1,507 Comments - Last post 14 hours ago by MeguminShiro
2,187 Comments - Last post 18 hours ago by AdJ
15 Comments - Last post 1 minute ago by ThePonz
298 Comments - Last post 7 minutes ago by NoctuaVentus
120 Comments - Last post 14 minutes ago by DitherDino
323 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by srnico2
266 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by FateOfOne
41 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by CheMan39
33,093 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by 123pln
Here we discuss my maps I make. RN i have made a 1933 map, and a febuary 1945 map, or as I call it Endsieg
MY DEVIANTART - https://www.deviantart.com/cursedtexan2 Here you can find my maps, feel free to use them without credit!
Comment has been collapsed.