plus I'm not sure, but I don't think Kane and Lynch 1 is one of the games that is available to be registered through steam.
Comment has been collapsed.
1 Comments - Last post 1 minute ago by LordBork
1 Comments - Last post 19 minutes ago by Kantor
5,865 Comments - Last post 31 minutes ago by FateOfOne
20 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Yamaraus
1 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by wigglenose
122 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Formidolosus
2,193 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Lugum
480 Comments - Last post 3 minutes ago by dfrnk1
1,908 Comments - Last post 14 minutes ago by wigglenose
141 Comments - Last post 44 minutes ago by Orionid
63 Comments - Last post 48 minutes ago by ADR14N
2 Comments - Last post 50 minutes ago by VahidSlayerOfAll
5,862 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by KPopPoyehavshiy
182 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by heberduarte
My question:
I have a Kane & Lynch Dead Man key (never used). Its just the key, so when you install the Game you can play online.
Can I make a Giveaway for it?
Comment has been collapsed.