The Curve Digital Bundle

1 Tier, 5 games

18 Jan 2019 - 24 Jan 2018


View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg - Lestrades


Price: $9.99

Game Ratings Cards Achievements Details Bundled Retail Price
Serial Cleaner 84% of 119 reviews - 🏆 2.25 CV 9 $14.99
Bomber Crew 88% of 3673 reviews ❤ 🏆 2.25 CV 3 $14.99
Human: Fall Flat 90% of 20500 reviews ❤ 🏆 2.25 CV 6 $14.99
Manual Samuel 83% of 452 reviews ❤ 🏆 1.50 CV 8 $9.99
The Little Acre 86% of 227 reviews ❤ 🏆 1.95 CV 6 $12.99

Note: Bomber Crew is available on Twitch Prime subscription with all the DLC's until Jan 31st

Retail:

  • $67.95

CV:

  • 10.19

Are you interested in knowing other ongoing bundles? Feel free to check out the new master thread!


Wondering what games you already own from this bundle? There's an extension/UserScript for that! It's called the RaChart™ Enhancer!

This script enhances the charts by showing you which games you already own from the ones in it. If you own it, the row will be highlighted with a green color.


7 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

WinGameStore is the new GMG?

View Results
[Buy] What a nice little package! I'm buying a copy.
[Maybe] I need to do some calculations before I jump into the purchase.
[Have] I'm so glad I bought them already from previous bundles!
[Skip] I have no interest whatsoever in these games.
[Price] Considering that they were in GMG bundles for roughly 1 dollar each, I can't see how this is a good deal.

Thanks for the thread Shakti!

Good bundle, but overpriced :)

7 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks for the chart and all! Why is this so expensive?

7 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Was looking through that bundle and thought Bomber Crew looked pretty good - then I saw your note about Twitch Prime, thanks for the heads up.

7 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 6 years ago.

7 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

But this is terribly expensive! O.o

7 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 7 years ago.

7 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Yes.

7 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Human Fall Flat is a great game. This bundle is very expensive.

7 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

$10? :')

7 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

"Bundled before 9 times, Bundled before 8 times, Bundled before 6 times, $10 Please"

Yeah... um... A pass from me.

7 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Have/skip :D

7 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Are they put the right price ? I think it just a typo

7 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

$9.99? seriously? xD
no way.. some nice games but 10$/€ for a bundle is just crazy.. especially if the games have already been bundled on other sites lots of times..

7 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.