March 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: February 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: April 2024 Humble Choice

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ March 26th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† April 2nd 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin Ultimate Edition - https://imgur.com/CzhXkAA

• LATAM: a region-locked key that can be redeemed only in LATAM (sub not indexed yet) (confirmed)
  • Asia and Oceania, without Japan: a region-locked key that can be redeemed only in these countries {sub/914523} (confirmed)
  • RU/CIS: a region-locked key that can be redeemed only in RU/CIS (sub not indexed yet)
  • Turkey, Israel, Middle East: {sub/914521} - can be redeemed only in: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, State of Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen (confirmed)
  • Everyone else (including Japan): {sub/909810} - a ROW key that can be redeemed everywhere

Saints Row - https://i.imgur.com/7aJ7PLu.png

• Europe + North America + Oceania + United Arab Emirates + Qatar + Saudi Arabia + Kuwait + Korea + Israel + Japan + some SA countries {sub/894276}: a "Tier 1" countries sub that can be redeemed only in these countries (confirmed)
  • China + Hong Kong + Taiwan + Macao + Singapore: {sub/894277} (+RUN LOCK) - a "Tier 2" countries sub that can be redeemed only in these countries (confirmed)
  • LATAM, SEA, RU/CIS, Turkey: {sub/894278} (+RUN LOCK) - a "Tier 3" countries sub that can be redeemed only in these countries (or, in other words, in any countries listed in the Tier 1 or Tier 2 subs) (confirmed)

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs ROW (EU)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs SEA (China)

๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications ROW (EU)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications SEA (India)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications SEA (Taiwan)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications LATAM (Mexico)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

โฉ LEAKS for APRIL Choiceโช

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-04-04: Nioh 2 is out of stock
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-04-24: Nioh 2 is back in stock
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-04-25: Afterimage is out of stock
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-04-26: Soulstice is out of stock

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin Ultimate Edition No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 11.25 CV sub/909810 0 $74.99
Nioh 2 โ€“ The Complete Edition 88% of 27760 โค ๐Ÿ† 7.50 CV ๐Ÿ”ž app/1325200 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $49.99
Saints Row 64% of 2648 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/742420 W DโŒ 0 $29.99
Citizen Sleeper 94% of 4434 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1578650 W M D๐ŸŸก 0 $19.99
Black Skylands 82% of 1893 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1143810 W Dโœ… 0 $19.99
Soulstice 78% of 1100 - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/1602080 W D๐ŸŸก 0* $39.99
Afterimage 80% of 3835 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1701520 W Dโœ… 0* $24.99
Destroyer: The U-Boat Hunter 77% of 551 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1272010 W D๐ŸŸก 0* $29.99

๐Ÿ”ž - Adult-content / requires age check

Need help understanding the chart symbols? Try checking the guide to bundle threads

Retail:

• $289.92

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this the Destroyer of your monthly gaming budget, or just an Afterimage of some decent games?

View Results
[Very happy] As soon as I saw the lineup, it got me all hyped. So many exciting games to play this month!
[Sorta satisfied] Iโ€™m not saying this is a Row of games I canโ€™t wait to play, but Iโ€™ll take it.
[Neutral] Kind of happy about some of these titles, kind of bummed that I already own others and that Saints Row is (of course) incomplete. Soulstice & Afterimage & U-Boat Hunter were already bundled by Fanatical, Soulstice & Saints Row were free on EGS, Citizen Sleeper is on GamePass.
[Disappointed] This month sounds pretty impressive for some. For me though, it kind of feels like one of the weakest Choices we got in the past year or so. This Citizenโ€™s subscription will Sleep this month.
[Offended] This is a Black mark on years of sometimes-decent Choice bundles โ€“ and nothing more.
[Coupontato] My funds are approaching the Realms of Ruin. Without a coupon I wonโ€™t make it this month.
[No Werewolf] Hey IGN, since the ski season is approaching its end, how about you put your wolfsbane away and finally give us Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood!

Nioh 2 for 10 euros was instabuy for me. The rest of the games isn't my cup of tea tho.
(and Saints Row was free on Epic)

2 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 months ago.

2 months ago

No trading here.

2 months ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 2 months ago.

2 months ago

Saints Row has too complex region types.
It's really annoying..

2 months ago*

What?

2 months ago

nothing, just annoying area restrictions..

2 months ago*

First, trading isn't allowed here.
Second, what tiers are you even talking about?

2 months ago*

Sorry, it has been edited

2 months ago

Got a key for Saints Row Tier 3 bought from LATAM (Brazil)

https://imgur.com/a/e2HOrrG

SUB ID: https://steamdb.info/sub/894278/

2 months ago

Thanks!

2 months ago

Welcome Lilly

2 months ago

$8 Humble Choice coupons available at IGN Prime..

1 month ago

Does anyone know if there is a way to buy the subscription and apply the discount coupon without having to add a credit card in paypal?

1 month ago

No, it's not possible, because Humble want to know you are real person, but not a multiple accounter that will sell the keys, and wish that you'll continue to be a subscriber.

1 month ago

Bad luck for me, for some reason paypal doesn't want to register my card. I guess I'll be without this bundle =(. Thanks for the info.

1 month ago

You can add your card directly though, without PayPal

1 month ago

I actually tried to pay by card at first, but the payment is declined, then I tried to add the card on paypal but it says it can't be linked (I have enough funds). I didn't think it would be so complicated to buy a Choice.

1 month ago

You could always try posting to the WTB (Want to buy) forum to see if someone would purchase it for you. I've done it before for friends.

1 month ago

Thank you =)

1 month ago

Random suggestion to increase the usefulness of the Most Useful Discussion/Threads anywhere in the gaming realm: Would you please consider adding links for "previous month" and "next month" somewhere on the monthly pages?

Thank you for your time and thank you more than words can express for these bundle discussion pages and charts!!!!!!

1 month ago

Yep, will do. We have been doing this on Barter for years already, not for Choice only but for any other bundle series from Fanatical / Humble Bundle / IndieGala and even DIG.
I think updating the older Choice / Monthly threads would take a lot of time, but I'll add them starting with 2024 Choices (at least).

1 month ago

Thank you so very much! I haven't used Barter more than a tiny bit because it is too confusing for me. ๐Ÿ˜… (And I don't think of it.)

I appreciate your adding those links going forward! That will be a lot more user-friendly than searching "Discussions" for "choice [Month]." :D

1 month ago

Let's break down the negative (reviews) quickly:

Warhammer - Pretty game, disappointingly shallow RTS
NIOH 2 - Good game overall - dark souls on steroids, large learning curve (I'm interested)
Saints Row - disappointing reboot, was free on Epic
Citizen Sleeper - Shallow Dysco Elsyum style game, choices don't matter
Black Skylands - Stripped down version when out of EA, early supporters disliked the change enough to negatively review
Soulstice - Rebundle (I already own)
Afterimage - Metrodvania so excessively large it's painful, (personal taste - I don't like the stick figure animation type)
Destroyer - Too arcadey, fast paced, no true story mode, just missions.

Hope that helps anyone like me who has a backlog large enough that being choosey on if it's worthwhile for them. The goal isn't to bash the selection here, I review negative reviews every month to make my decision on picking up choice. Figured I'd share going forward.

1 month ago

I review negative reviews every month

But who reviews the reviewer who reviews negative reviews? :P

1 month ago

Haha, touchรฉ my bro. ๐Ÿคช

1 month ago

Not gonna lie, this is pretty useful. I look at reviews to see if a game is something I wouldn't enjoy playing (like sandbox sims, or survival-type stuff.) Appreciate it.

1 month ago

Thanks for the abridged version.

1 month ago

Thank you!

1 month ago

First time I got a Humble Choice since ever, thanks to Nioh 2 alone. Was waiting forever for a deep discount on Steam, but it only got 40%, so felt like a no-brainer for me.

1 month ago

Speaking of Epic, Nioh 1: Complete Edition was given free on Epic so gotta finish that one before I buy the 2nd one.

1 month ago

Not a bad bundle, just not a buy for me and I don't fee like trying to trade them for things I do want when everyone thinks their stuff is worth gold when it was bundled 15 times.

1 month ago

Guys... do I need to play Nioh 1 to understand Nioh 2?

1 month ago

this game more about fighting with ninjas and yokai, if you like all people in this site donโ€™t know how to fight, then itโ€™s better to start Saints Row

1 month ago

I know wha the game is, I have Nioh 1, just wanted to know if I should play it before or I can jump into Nioh 2 without playing 1

1 month ago

first nioh cool game with ps3 graphics, nioh 2 looks more modern but level design and variety of mobs and bosses is very bad

1 month ago

No you dont need to play nioh 1 nioh 2 from what I can remember is pre nioh 1 different mc and all

1 month ago

Do you need to? No. There's a few story beats that won't hit quite the same way, but otherwise it's fine since it's essentially a prequel.

But I would still recommend playing Nioh 1. I actually liked the story and characters better in Nioh 1 overall, but Nioh 2 had the better overall gameplay. They're both absolutely worth playing though.

1 month ago

Nah, you mainly need strong guts to play it. I swear I can't finish level 1 for the love of heavens.

1 month ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 month ago.

1 month ago

no coupons yet?

1 month ago

I didn't have one yet when I bought a bundle earlier in the week.

1 month ago

Nothing so far, I only have the $8 one from IGN Prime. I guess the bundle is selling well enough so need for coupons.

1 month ago

where? no coupon over there
i did get one for last month, unused though

1 month ago

i'm afraid this gonna be like January without a single coupon...

1 month ago

I really want Nioh 2 but dont know... maybe with coupon

1 month ago

Happy cakeday!

1 month ago

Thanks! :D

1 month ago

Happy Cakeday!

1 month ago

Thank you! x3

1 month ago

Happy cake day! ๐ŸŽ‚

1 month ago

Thanks! Thanks for your work! <3

1 month ago

I don't see iraq in any listed tiers for Saints Row ? is the game not available in my country ? even though It's available on steam.

1 month ago

You should get a "Tier 3" sub: https://steamdb.info/sub/894278/

1 month ago

And u sure that will work ? because I don't see it listed their too ?

1 month ago

That's because the list shows the countries where this key CAN NOT be redeemed.

1 month ago

Ok ty guys.

1 month ago

no discount at all??

1 month ago

not yet

View attached image.
1 month ago

As suggested by Vahid in the image...
I'd start looking for one today with another $1 drop in price next Monday.
Coupons usually don't start dropping until the Monday the week before the new Choice.

1 month ago

No coupons if the bundle sells really well, I expect that around 200k+ people bought the bundle already

1 month ago

View attached image.
1 month ago

1 month ago*

View attached image.
1 month ago

The autocharge starts in less than 24h.

This is your last chance to pause this month's Choice if you wish to do so.

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

1 month ago

I have the Classic plan and skipped it yesterday, waiting for a coupon. Are these the last few hours to unpause as well, or can I keep it paused until next Monday in case I decide to buy it even without a coupon?

1 month ago

You can keep it paused till Monday.

1 month ago

It's saying that my next billing date is April 30, 2024... I never really got Humble Choice before (I only did now because of Nioh 2 lol), will I still be charged this month or...?

1 month ago

No you already paid. So no double charge this month.

1 month ago

Thanks! But that means I will only be able to get the next month games at this date then right?

1 month ago

No it means that if you do not cancel before the 30th next month, you will be charged for next month's games. You can always get the game by paying for it earlier. Just by selecting a game next month.

1 month ago

Can I still buy it until April 2? I kept my renewal disabled waiting for a coupon, but it seems it won't come..

1 month ago

Yes.

1 month ago

Does anyone have spare key for Saints Row (LATAM, SEA, RU/CIS, Turkey).
I am very willing to take it for 1 tf2 key. Personal use of course.

I know its not the area to ask but man i am searching for it so hard since the beginning and unable to find anyone f. m sorry m really m for posting this here..

1 month ago

There is no "area to ask" on this website. No trading, no begging. It's really not that hard to understand.

1 month ago

Yep ik

1 month ago

So you're knowingly and willingly violating the site rules.

1 month ago

Yes, but i explained it why

1 month ago

"So you admit to murdering Freja Korhonen?"

"Yes, but i explained it why. I needed her guts for my Ragout fin. I've been searching for it so hard since the beginning and unable to find anyone f. m sorry m really m for."

Yeah, good luck with that defense strategy. ๐Ÿ™„

1 month ago

Aaaaand there they go

1 month ago*

Without deleting the post, they might still get what they wanted though.

1 month ago

Lets see by the time it gets deleted if anyone actually helps ๐Ÿ™ƒ

1 month ago

And to think, this user could've just bopped over to Steam Trades or Barter. Saved themselves the indignity of being suspended over a bad game.

1 month ago

they're literally $1.25 at the keyshops right now

1 month ago

Bruh that's not for SEA region

1 month ago

You should remove this comment in order to not encourage other users to copy your attitude of willingly infringing the site's rules while being well aware of them (as you stated below) to not get suspended for it like you did. All of your comments have been documented for future reference.
Thanks.

1 month ago*

I understand that you're trying to educate them to correct their own mistakes, but by not deleting their comment, you're allowing anyone to still see their trade offer and contact them through Steam, thus allowing them to get what they wanted and were willing to risk the suspension for in the first place. Also I don't think they'd even be able to delete their own comments during the suspension, right?

Feel free to ignore this comment if you were already planning on deleting the post.

1 month ago

Unfortunately we do not have the option to delete user comments, or I'm sure Eiion would've already done it.

1 month ago

Didn't expect a minor thing such as deleting comments that are violating the site rules not being part of the Senior Moderator role tbh. So who does? Super Moderators? What if a user comment violates actual law and the admin risks being sued? I mean, someone has to be able to delete comments. Can you not escalate cases like this to the next level of moderation? I am actually baffled right now.

1 month ago*

Yes, Super+ have the ability to delete comments and if there's a very pressing comment that needs to be deleted ASAP, we could ask them.

1 month ago

Huh. And why did their suspension get reduced from 7 to 4 days now? Not that they'd actually care about the suspension, seeing that they barely used their account in the almost 3 years it exists and seeing that their trade offer apparently stays up.

And don't get me wrong: I am not criticizing your work or your decisions. I am just once again baffled at how this site apparently is being run and how toothless you guys are being left while doing this voluntarily and for free.

Edit: and now the suspension has even been removed?!

1 month ago*

Well, normally we naturally can't talk about specifics to another user's suspension details but in this case I think I can say that if you're seeing varying days it's because we were having little... "technical difficulties" stemming from two moderators accidentally handling the issue at the same time. ๐Ÿ˜…

1 month ago

Yeah, now the suspension is even completely gone. Oh well, you guys will sort it out. I just wish you had the necessary powers to adequately handle situations like these. It must be disheartening being limited like that.

1 month ago*

At times it really is.

1 month ago

For the record right now it's two days.

1 month ago

Technically three days minus the hours since they first got suspended, but yeah, it got changed a couple of times.

1 month ago

And this is the reason why the mods burn out after a timeframe X.
Why a lot users from my group and i stopped the hunting of the bad boys.

And why i don't recommend to support cg with money for his, nearly not existant, work that he invest here.
Why he should invest time if other ones invest 100x more time for free to fix stuff, partly, that he could handle with a real thing after a few hours?

I appreciate the work that the mods invest in general. If i have the same opinion to decissions or not.
But in the end they make cgs behavior of "i don't care" possible because not forcing him to give them the tools that they need and rules that would list, as example, autojoining as 1 time = perma suspension or 4 unactivated wins = perma suspension (the last 2 that i reported for it got each 20 days. If users do such stuff for years, why they should get still a longer timeframe to learn the lesson ?).

1 month ago

Somebody has to cut the hardline to the mainframe!

1 month ago

So... Two Humble Choice games were replaced with others?

I can't differentiate the titles.

View attached image.
1 month ago*

9 Years of Shadows and the other one is Pรขquerette: Down the Bunburrows.

1 month ago

I could see both of those being in an Easter bundle if they don't make Choice.

1 month ago

You have a good eyesight.

1 month ago

Where do you see this? On the membership page I see the lineup unchanged.

1 month ago

It's on the homepage in mobile view.

1 month ago

Right. Sadly, the image is really tiny.

View attached image.
View attached image.
View attached image.
1 month ago

Oh, they got me with their autocharge! Guess Citizen Sleeper and Black Skylands seem cool at least?

1 month ago

I was playing Black Skylands and i'm enjoying it. Didn't try Citizen Sleeper because isn't my kind of game, but has lot of good reviews.

1 month ago

same

1 month ago

you can refund if you didnt use any keys

1 month ago

you can refund if you didnt use any keys

1 month ago

can there still be coupon? got autocharged wonder if i should write to support :O

1 month ago

if you didnt use any of the keys you can write support and get a refund.
still a chance they will send coupons

1 month ago

can i purchase choice for myself and buy it as gift it too?

1 month ago

not with one account

View attached image.
1 month ago

With one account no, if you have more than one yes... But don't let HB know as they don't like people gifting games.

1 month ago

i would never do that

View attached image.
1 month ago

Ey yo why am i in the car

1 month ago

we just on our way to mess up the other branches printer.

View attached image.
1 month ago

WHERE COUPON?!

1 month ago

Many people want Nioh 2 โ€“ The Complete Edition, so i suppose this one sell well, so no coupon i guess ...

1 month ago

hope dies last :D

1 month ago

Oh well. I'll wait for Epic freebie

1 month ago

1 month ago

This is so dramatic...

1 month ago