March 2024 Humble Choice

Previous bundle: February 2024 Humble Choice
View this bundle on: ITAD - Barter.vg
Next bundle: April 2024 Humble Choice

๐Ÿ“… Important dates

• ๐Ÿ’ณ March 26th 2024: AUTOCHARGE DATE (for subscribers only)

• ๐Ÿ“† April 2nd 2024: Next Choice Bundle release date (first Tuesday of every month)

โš ๏ธ Region lock โš ๏ธ

Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin Ultimate Edition - https://imgur.com/CzhXkAA

• LATAM: a region-locked key that can be redeemed only in LATAM (sub not indexed yet) (confirmed)
  • Asia and Oceania, without Japan: a region-locked key that can be redeemed only in these countries {sub/914523} (confirmed)
  • RU/CIS: a region-locked key that can be redeemed only in RU/CIS (sub not indexed yet)
  • Turkey, Israel, Middle East: {sub/914521} - can be redeemed only in: Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, State of Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, Yemen (confirmed)
  • Everyone else (including Japan): {sub/909810} - a ROW key that can be redeemed everywhere

Saints Row - https://i.imgur.com/7aJ7PLu.png

• Europe + North America + Oceania + United Arab Emirates + Qatar + Saudi Arabia + Kuwait + Korea + Israel + Japan + some SA countries {sub/894276}: a "Tier 1" countries sub that can be redeemed only in these countries (confirmed)
  • China + Hong Kong + Taiwan + Macao + Singapore: {sub/894277} (+RUN LOCK) - a "Tier 2" countries sub that can be redeemed only in these countries (confirmed)
  • LATAM, SEA, RU/CIS, Turkey: {sub/894278} (+RUN LOCK) - a "Tier 3" countries sub that can be redeemed only in these countries (or, in other words, in any countries listed in the Tier 1 or Tier 2 subs) (confirmed)

๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs ROW (EU)
๐Ÿ”‘ Full list of subs SEA (China)

๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications ROW (EU)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications SEA (India)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications SEA (Taiwan)
๐Ÿ”— Gift link notifications LATAM (Mexico)

To PAUSE a month: go to this link -> Skip A Month

(or: Settings -> Manage Your Plan -> Skip A Month -> Continue -> Skip A Month)

โฉ LEAKS for APRIL Choiceโช

๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-04-04: Nioh 2 is out of stock
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-04-24: Nioh 2 is back in stock
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-04-25: Afterimage is out of stock
๐ŸŒŸ NEW 2024-04-26: Soulstice is out of stock

๐ŸŽฎ Games:

Game Ratings Cards Cheevos Details Platforms Bundled Retail Price
Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Realms of Ruin Ultimate Edition No user reviews (Included game has cards) - 11.25 CV sub/909810 0 $74.99
Nioh 2 โ€“ The Complete Edition 88% of 27760 โค ๐Ÿ† 7.50 CV ๐Ÿ”ž app/1325200 W D๐ŸŸก 0 $49.99
Saints Row 64% of 2648 - ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/742420 W DโŒ 0 $29.99
Citizen Sleeper 94% of 4434 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1578650 W M D๐ŸŸก 0 $19.99
Black Skylands 82% of 1893 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.00 CV app/1143810 W Dโœ… 0 $19.99
Soulstice 78% of 1100 - ๐Ÿ† 6.00 CV app/1602080 W D๐ŸŸก 0* $39.99
Afterimage 80% of 3835 โค ๐Ÿ† 3.75 CV app/1701520 W Dโœ… 0* $24.99
Destroyer: The U-Boat Hunter 77% of 551 โค ๐Ÿ† 4.50 CV app/1272010 W D๐ŸŸก 0* $29.99

๐Ÿ”ž - Adult-content / requires age check

Need help understanding the chart symbols? Try checking the guide to bundle threads

Retail:

• $289.92

CV:

๐Ÿ’ธ Subscription + Bonuses

One plan for all
Starting Feb 01 2022, Humble Bundle offers only one plan, which will allow you to receive all the games included in that monthโ€™s lineup for the price of $11.99 (regional pricing may vary, see below):

ย  USD EUR GBP AUD CAD NZD CNY RUB
Per month $11.99 โ‚ฌ9.99 ยฃ8.99 AU$16.95 CA$14.99 NZ$17.95 ยฅ79 699โ‚ฝ
Per year $129 โ‚ฌ109 ยฃ98 AU$179 CA$159 NZ$189 ยฅ850 7,459โ‚ฝ

Humble store discount:
The discount rate is based on how many consecutive months you had your subscription active, as seen below:

Consecutive Months Discount %
1 - 2 10%
3 - 5 15%
6 - 11 17%
12+ 20%

The stacking discount will reset back to 10% when skipping a month or canceling your Humble Choice membership.

Changes Coming to Humble Choice FAQ

USD regions: In some regions of USA, a sale tax is applied (example).
Non-USD regions: regional pricing is a fixed amount for each region set by Humble. More info here.

๐Ÿ“ Note about referrals

SteamGifts by default modifies all Fanatical.com, HumbleBundle.com, GamersGate.com links from all threads, adding the SteamGifts referral code. Whenever a user click or shares a link to one of the sites listed above, SteamGifts will earn a commission.
By using these reflinks, SteamGifts will receive $10 for new subscribers, 5% of Humble Store sales, 15% for bundles via the Humble Partner Program.
If you prefer, you can disable referral links from your settings panel.

๐Ÿ“– Informative links

Humble Choice FAQ
Official HB FAQ
Master thread of ongoing bundles.

๐Ÿฐ Thanks to luckz for helping with the poll!

2 months ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Is this the Destroyer of your monthly gaming budget, or just an Afterimage of some decent games?

View Results
[Very happy] As soon as I saw the lineup, it got me all hyped. So many exciting games to play this month!
[Sorta satisfied] Iโ€™m not saying this is a Row of games I canโ€™t wait to play, but Iโ€™ll take it.
[Neutral] Kind of happy about some of these titles, kind of bummed that I already own others and that Saints Row is (of course) incomplete. Soulstice & Afterimage & U-Boat Hunter were already bundled by Fanatical, Soulstice & Saints Row were free on EGS, Citizen Sleeper is on GamePass.
[Disappointed] This month sounds pretty impressive for some. For me though, it kind of feels like one of the weakest Choices we got in the past year or so. This Citizenโ€™s subscription will Sleep this month.
[Offended] This is a Black mark on years of sometimes-decent Choice bundles โ€“ and nothing more.
[Coupontato] My funds are approaching the Realms of Ruin. Without a coupon I wonโ€™t make it this month.
[No Werewolf] Hey IGN, since the ski season is approaching its end, how about you put your wolfsbane away and finally give us Werewolf: The Apocalypse - Earthblood!

Poor sensualshakti. Now she have to redo the whole post with the correct games.

1 month ago

April insta skip

1 month ago

Bought for Nioh 2 on the final day, total binge game.

1 month ago

Anyone Else have the week from Hell, open up the choice page, go okay yep I will get this bundle.

Then completely forget to hit resume..

Just me?

:(

Woke up and realised:(

1 month ago

Bet in 2 weeks will be 3 coupons of $6, it clear many people skip this shit month bundle

1 month ago

I hope so.

4 weeks ago

04.04.2024: Nioh 2: keys out of stock.
24.04.2024: Restocked.

1 month ago*

Just realized when I try to revealed the keys, yikes HB

1 month ago

when will they restock it? :( I got nothing from their email...

4 weeks ago

It can take days or weeks.

4 weeks ago

or years for some games they will still sell on the store page claiming those keys come from a different pool

1 week ago

Restocked right now

1 week ago

Confirmed, is still showing "keys are temporarily exhausted" message (region: US/NA)

3 weeks ago

Restocked

1 week ago

Nioh 2 is out of stock again, for me (Region NA)

Keys are temporarily exhausted for this product

1 day ago*

NIOH 2 keys are back in stock

1 week ago

Itโ€™s possible lose a key revealed? I mean, can they โ€œrevokeโ€ a key you revealed before. I think I reveal always ALL my games (only redeem when Iโ€™m playing them) and Nioh 2 looks now restocked just like I never discovered the key. Weird

1 week ago

Yep, they already revoke unused revealed for Roboquest ( November 2022 Humble Choice )
On my side, pretty sure that if you revealed the key for Nioh 2, you will just get the same key that you have get before (just come back from state "revealed" to "unreavealed", but same key)

1 week ago

Seeing you mentioned Roboquest I tried to redeem my early revelead key from November 2022 Choice and it redeemed ok.

1 week ago

Afterimage has keys exhausted today (25th April)

1 week ago

Soulstice key is not available (as well as Afterimage, see above). Not happy.

1 week ago

Yeah, the issue with exhausted keys has been getting worse and worse...

1 week ago

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.