Thanks

1 year ago

Comment has been collapsed.

thats so weird for them to add a freebie in this time of the week. must have got paid a lot to do it

1 year ago

If I had to guess Timmy shelled out a lot of cash to get Destiny on the Epic storefront, there's even Destiny skins in Fortnite now.

1 year ago

I wonder if there is any way for the DLC to be used on the steam version since the ingame account is cross-save supposedly.

1 year ago

no, there is no way and on epic this game came out without achievements. it is a shame

1 year ago*

it has achivements because when i opened the game i got them all (i already had them on Steam) but as everything in EGS it seems they are not fully implemented yet because i can't show proof that i have them, but we just need to be resonable they are a indie company with no money to fully implement features in their store :) I will just get Gjallhorn and unistall it there xD

1 year ago

You can't, while there is cross progression across all plataforms expansion and packs like this one are bound to the plataform you bought them on

1 year ago

i don't like Epic, i prefer to play on steam because of the achievements and the features and also because you find more peoples online. thanks anyway

1 year ago*

Thank you very much! I went ahead and redeemed it, because I never know when I might want to play this sort of game, and bonuses are always fun.

1 year ago

I didn't like Destiny very much. Not even sure if i will bother to enter into the Epic client to claim it.

1 year ago

you can do this in browser

1 year ago

Ok thnx, good to know.

1 year ago

That what i just did

1 year ago

👍😀