Time for another UFC prediction event. If you want to take part for the first time, here’s the last one for reference. You can see the results of the event and how people formatted their submissions.

On December 14th, UFC 245 will be held (US Eastern time - Early prelims 6:15pm Prelims 8pm, Main card 10pm)
Countdown to preliminary fights

How to enter/Rules

• Copy the formatted table below with a list of scheduled fights.
  • Choose a winner in ALL 12 FIGHTS by deleting one name and leaving your predicted winner
  • Choose the method by which they will win (KO=knockout/technical knockout, SUB=submission, or DEC=judges decision) by deleting two methods and leaving your prediction.
  • Post your predictions below
  • You can reply to your own post to change it, but changes or submissions made after the scheduled start of the preliminary fights will not be counted (I have a add-on that lists the time of any edited posts so it's easy to check if anyone does this)
  • Last minute change of fighters by the UFC or cancellations will mean that fight does not count in the contest (e.g Colby Covington can't fight and is replaced by another fighter = the result of that fight is ignored for all predictions). I will try to keep on top of this and post any news as I find it leading up to the event so you can change your predictions in time.

Predictions

Fight Predicted Winner Method of win
1. Kamaru Usman vs. Colby Covington
2. Max Holloway vs. Alexander Volkanovski
3. Amanda Nunes vs. Germaine de Randamie
4. Marlon Moraes vs. José Aldo
5. Petr Yan vs. Urijah Faber
6. Geoff Neal vs. Mike Perry
7. Ketlen Vieira vs. Irene Aldana
8. Matt Brown vs. Ben Saunders
9. Chase Hooper vs. Daniel Teymur
10. Brandon Moreno vs. Kai Kara-France
11. Jessica Eye vs. Viviane Araújo
12. Punahele Soriano vs. Oskar Piechota

Prizes

The winner of the contest is chosen based on the number of correct predicted winners. The method of win is used when there is a tie. I will add the overall winner on Steam and send a game directly, so winning is based only on your ability to predict the fights or your good luck!

1. 1st place The person with the most correct predictions will receive a game from their wishlist (must have been added before 11 December). If you have no wishlist or they're all expensive games, I'll contact you to work out another prize. Similar deal if there's a tie for 1st. I'm not rich!
  2. Runner up I don't have as many bundle keys as I used to, but hopefully I can still provide a couple of runner up gifts. I'll try and find something from your wishlist or games similar to ones you like. Worst case scenario, I'll create a private giveaway for people who entered.

How to Watch

A pay-per-view event this time. I would normally avoid these, but it's a good card with exciting fighters. I think it's being broadcast on UFC Fight Pass, ESPN and ESPN+ in the U.S. This varies between countries though. If you want to check how to watch in your country, try this page (you might need to change the region).
You may be able to find another method of watching online, but I am not condoning or encouraging any kind of illegal activity!
Alternatively, soon after the event (or sometimes after each individual fight) you can probably see some of the highlights on sports news sites, or via clips and gifs on sites like the MMA subreddit.

Fingers crossed I haven't made any mistakes in this wall of text!

View attached image.
4 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Closed 4 years ago by smythe.