You have to wait until the giveaway maker sends the game. You may have to wait up to 7 days.
Comment has been collapsed.
No you just wait for him to send an email, and when he does, click the green text and mark gift as "received".
Comment has been collapsed.
196 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by ButtonMan
4 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Carenard
11 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by djburno2000
26 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Chillbytes
13 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Calibr3
4 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Aerctaure
3 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by Xero36
9 Comments - Last post 4 minutes ago by rookierose
1,885 Comments - Last post 37 minutes ago by Wolfhausen
1,495 Comments - Last post 40 minutes ago by Icetist
93 Comments - Last post 56 minutes ago by Phantomreader42
3,543 Comments - Last post 56 minutes ago by Gavilan
16,868 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Cassol
2,436 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by ryogareloaded
Hi I have just won the first gift
On the green I have written:
Congratulations, you're the winner of a giveaway! Watch your e-mail, and let us know When you receive the gift by clicking here.
I click it and I find the email?
Thank
Comment has been collapsed.