5 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

5 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Deleted

This comment was deleted 5 years ago.

5 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Gabe actually counted to three
https://youtu.be/jpw2ebhTSKs

5 years ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy cakeday!

5 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thank you! I actually forgot about that...

5 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

No he didn't?

5 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

No... I lied

5 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

View attached image.
5 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Well played sir, didn't fall for the obvious bait, but at this point I would just be happy to hear him say the number "3" :D Cool song though.

5 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Say one, two... and four! :D

5 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

5 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

"That's technically right!" I didn't see this one, I don't play dota, but it's funny!

5 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

HALF-LIFE TREEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! \o/ 🌳 \o/

5 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

5 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Hell Yeah !
thanks for Skyrim Bunny ; D

5 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Sorry bud, that's way too obvious April 1 joke :D

5 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

And Portal 3, and Left For Dead 3, and Team Fortress 3, and possibly also game just called "Three" (because why not). :P

5 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Biggest secret is that third half-life is already out, but almst no one has played it yet.

5 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Closed 5 years ago by viaI.