If you want proof, just check out this guy: http://www.steamgifts.com/user/Dudler
Comment has been collapsed.
Out of the 195,300 gifts ever given away on Steamgifts, that guy single handedly gave 1.5%!
:)
Comment has been collapsed.
Why is my total showing as 30 even though I have donated games worth 38
Comment has been collapsed.
Lawde (JFGI). I came here using search only. I know how to use the search function. I searched saw this topic and asked a question. If you do not know the answer then shut up. Now go play with your Justin Bieber doll
@DackXYZ: Thank you sir. I got it now.
Comment has been collapsed.
Oh my god, you just bumped a 3 WEEK TOPIC AGAIN. Why?
Comment has been collapsed.
Sorry for that, just wanted to give megagiga34 a piece of my mind. Sorry.
Comment has been collapsed.
Why use the search function if you're going to ask the question yourself anyway?
Comment has been collapsed.
17 Comments - Last post 7 minutes ago by hbarkas
20 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by amusedmonkey
120 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Rederdex
12 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Masafor
9 Comments - Last post 4 hours ago by Golwar
193 Comments - Last post 8 hours ago by X37
1,932 Comments - Last post 8 hours ago by shauntmw
1,906 Comments - Last post 8 minutes ago by GraVe23
140 Comments - Last post 19 minutes ago by gln
5 Comments - Last post 33 minutes ago by skycycle
112 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Calibr3
2,989 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by MouseWithBeer
60 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by wigglenose
4 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by bigbeto
Comment has been collapsed.