Not really a puzzle

http://www.itstoohard.com/puzzle/EZZg4Ao9

It's my 1st time making a puzzle cause it looks interesting.

10 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump for solved!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

bump for solved!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

It's a nice first puzzle. :)

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump for solved.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

bump for solved!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Well I have never learnt rainbow like that, but yay, solved. .u.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

bump for solved!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Great job on the puzzle.

bump for solved!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump for solved

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump :)

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump for solved.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I know Q3 but don't know what wording you want.
edit: Solved. I think I made a typo earlier.

10 years ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Closed 10 years ago by honestkiddy.