All bundled games, mainly from dailyindiegame.

First station

No need to thanks instead let me know 2 games you are waiting for release.

I'm waiting for:
Gothic V (unknown date)
Monster Den Godfall (feb 2016)

10 years ago

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks for the terain!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I like trains

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Don't we all ;)

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Have too much games to play. So i'm not waiting on any release

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Hmm well I'm not really waiting for anything other than Fallout 4...
so Fallout 4 and the next big steam sale?

Bump :)

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thanks for the ride.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I have so many unplayed games already, that I don't wait for release of new games. :-)

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

i'm waiting for final fantasy xv @_@

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thank youuuuu!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Ace Attorney 6 and Dragon Quest XI

No of which will make it in the west.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Fallout 4 and I was waiting for Sword Coast Legends but apparently it was released yesterday .Not looked beyond those two atm

And thanks for train

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump and meow. Thanks for the long ride! I'm looking forward to the next CSGO operation.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I see cake! Happy Cake Day!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Yeah, happy cake day! =:З

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Happy cake day!

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Borderlands 3 and Battleborn to name two I can think of, working on my extreme backlog right now so doing my best not to notice too many new shinies coming up.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

XCOM2 and Dark Souls 3.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump ;)

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Thaks for this train! :)

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bumpy train, happy me thanking you. :)

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

I feel so stupid everytime I forget the title of the game I'm excited about.

Edit: I remembered, it's called ABZÛ. I'm also excited Tacoma and Adr1ft.

10 years ago*
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Bump

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Mass Effect: Andromeda and new Mirror's Edge

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

XCom 2, definitely XCom 2.
Besides that? Hmm Master of Orion and Stellaris maybe.

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Already got a huge backlog, but I'm waiting for Identity!
Backed it on kickstarter and it's still in early development, but it's basically a huge, better Altis Life (same developers)

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Definitely Fallout 4! I can't wait for November ^^
Others that I'm excited about maybe Overwatch, Ghost Recon Wild Lands (or something but it looks really cool) and XCOM 2

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

To be honest, currently I am not waiting for anything in particular, for the simple reason that most likely It will not run on my machine. I need to get a new machine first :)

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Camelot Unchained
Gran Turismo 7

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Not waiting for anything atm, but thanks :D

10 years ago
Permalink

Comment has been collapsed.

Sign in through Steam to add a comment.