IT'S PIKACHU!!!!
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
3 days.
Ha, ha. Sorry, bit of a peeve of mine, it has nothing to do with me being grammar perfect or anything like that. It just doesn't look right if I put their names without capitalizing the first letter....well I guess that does make me a little bit grammar perfect, but I'm not extreme about it, just when I personally do stuff. Maybe I should have put them in all caps ala Gen 1......
Edit: Huh, that's weird it says 2 days.....I double checked before I submitted it and it said 3 days. Oh well.
Comment has been collapsed.
Answers in itstoohard.com, from my experience, do not have to be case sensitive. For example, pikachu and Pikachu would both be accepted.
Also, thanks for the puzzle I just solved and thanks for the giveaways!
Comment has been collapsed.
As someone who has played at least one game every generation, I still think people are messing with me when posting some of the names.
Comment has been collapsed.
This thread is lack of pikachu TT.TT And bump for solved
Comment has been collapsed.
Comment has been collapsed.
It's about six hours, if you don't rest and don't make any pauses between tries.
Comment has been collapsed.
For Q7: Do we only need to type the name of the pokémon or there is some tricky thing as "from above", "in a pokèball", "ditto transformed into"???
Comment has been collapsed.
For Q7, try not to think too hard on it, it's only Day 1.
Both hints I have given are the only ones I will give and the actual hint will be revealed in 30 hours.
Once again Hint 1: It's not that obvious and Hint #2: It is a Pokemon, it is not anything weird like an item or something completely irrelevant to Pokemon.
Comment has been collapsed.
What you talking about a pokemon not being weird. All pokemon are werid espically after generation 3 ;p.
Comment has been collapsed.
Bump for solved :)
EDIT: for the people stuck on Q7 don't try to brute force it, just wait for the hint (it'll save you a lot of time)
Comment has been collapsed.
it's DITTO you fools, he just transformed into other Pokemon's, and Arceus was dead long time ago, the Arceus ppl saw was a transformed Ditto. All Pokemon's are Ditto's run for your life, it's a conspiracy, they wanna dominate the world.
If you don't believe me, how you will prove it's not a Ditto?
Comment has been collapsed.
10 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by EaglePB2
8 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by Insound
16 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by vagrant17
12 Comments - Last post 10 hours ago by EaglePB2
10 Comments - Last post 12 hours ago by Carenard
359 Comments - Last post 16 hours ago by Reidor
39 Comments - Last post 17 hours ago by Gamy7
62 Comments - Last post 20 minutes ago by DryWater
334 Comments - Last post 38 minutes ago by Lolerrev
421 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by quinnix
138 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by llsnowll
1,916 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by GraVe23
33,136 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by LordMartin5531
2,999 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Ifoundadeadrat
IT'S PIKACHU!!!!
For those who hate PikachuBlasphemer Giveaway has ended.
Comment has been collapsed.