Last thing I bought was monitor and dual monitor stand. Just mentioning it because I do game on those :D But would hardly call them gaming items..
So last real gaming item probably was second hand joystick (one meant for flying) in thrift store for 10 eur a year ago or something like that:D
Comment has been collapsed.
I've finally got a powerful wi-fi adapter (Alfa Network AWUS1900) and went from 30 Mb/s to 150-200.
Comment has been collapsed.
Not a gaming chair but I bought a mesh ergonomic chair a couple weeks ago which is supposed to be better than all those gaming chairs everyone has.
Comment has been collapsed.
Last thing i brought was an xbox controller. Was selling the xbox but was using the controller so ended up getting a new one with the money gained
Going away from what I'm classing as a necessity was a psp with yugioh tag force. Got it while I was saving up to finally get a laptop because watching tv got so boring
Comment has been collapsed.
sex toys are getting weird https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNIe_UwHPU0
Comment has been collapsed.
Well, I guess it was RTX 2060 Super almost one year ago. I look at prices now and damn I glad I got it back then.
Comment has been collapsed.
nintendo switch animal crossing edition finally animal crossing came today so i can play it on it
Comment has been collapsed.
Recently picked up one of these... https://www.razer.com/gaming-keypads/Razer-Tartarus-Pro/RZ07-03110100-R3U1
Comment has been collapsed.
1,927 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by shauntmw
3 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by Golwar
6 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by AllTracTurbo
154 Comments - Last post 5 hours ago by hoangmarcel
5,799 Comments - Last post 11 hours ago by Calibr3
1,507 Comments - Last post 15 hours ago by MeguminShiro
2,187 Comments - Last post 20 hours ago by AdJ
33 Comments - Last post 15 seconds ago by Mayanaise
294 Comments - Last post 46 minutes ago by 0xA1EF
80 Comments - Last post 53 minutes ago by SaintEmerald
450 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by bidosia
119 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Snake994
298 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by NoctuaVentus
120 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by DitherDino
Comment has been collapsed.