even more pro tip: that is what everyone does
I tried a bunch of the last ones..=duplicate.
I take the one of the first four= valid.
Lol
Comment has been collapsed.
Took 5 tries to get an unused one. Thanks for the info!
Comment has been collapsed.
It kinda depends, I tried to get the codes one hour ago and got locked after 7 tries
Comment has been collapsed.
Aaaaaaaaand locked out.
Pretty much all dupes by now.
Ah well, ty anyway!
Comment has been collapsed.
thanks for the heads up, got one, will definitely try this out.
Comment has been collapsed.
Played a little bit. Really liking this, it is way more solid than I thought when I saw the screenshots.
Comment has been collapsed.
to people who got locked out:
"Seventh edit: I didn't know about the one hour lockout thing that Steam does, but since a lot of people are missing out because of that, I'll be posting a fresh batch in an hour or so - stay tuned!"
Comment has been collapsed.
After a couple tries and giving up, I went back, looked through a couple of the codes and spotted one that strucked me like a lucky one... it worked :) Thanks for the heads up.
Comment has been collapsed.
I think they're all taken now....I hope there'll be some more codes =)
Comment has been collapsed.
18,703 Comments - Last post 5 seconds ago by EaglePB2
5,739 Comments - Last post 37 seconds ago by EaglePB2
1,885 Comments - Last post 3 minutes ago by Warriot
0 Comments - Created 4 minutes ago by justpaulo
2,931 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by gtguy01
21 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Carenard
2,183 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by sensualshakti
222 Comments - Last post 6 seconds ago by VernoWhitney
18 Comments - Last post 48 seconds ago by jimmy09172000
441 Comments - Last post 1 minute ago by VernoWhitney
1 Comments - Last post 2 minutes ago by wigglenose
687 Comments - Last post 2 minutes ago by DrTenma
1,489 Comments - Last post 8 minutes ago by canis39
33,050 Comments - Last post 14 minutes ago by X37
Comment has been collapsed.