Certain boards on GameFAQs are ones I frequent, along with some Steam group chats. Look for some active social groups with members you like.
Comment has been collapsed.
There's been a spate of spam and useless forum topics, recently, but the SG community still seems active to me.
Comment has been collapsed.
not as much as earlier this year. I'm pretty sure it was more active when there were more people in support too though I don't know how to explain that phenomenon.
Comment has been collapsed.
Should be better in summer when school lets out for those still in school.
Comment has been collapsed.
"Seriously, I miss Jade."
Staying away from the site was a calculated move. My medicine (antidepressant) is screwing with my head and my sleep cycle and my mood is all over the place. I'm still not ready to call it in on being part of this site, but staying away was the right choice until I've settled down, instead of making mistake after mistake after mistake. God knows I think half this site should be kicked to the curb for various reasons but others don't think so and I'd prefer not to cause trouble. I'm content running around ESO and TOR for now, provided people stop bitching to me all the time about what happens in chat and expecting me to deal with everything myself.
Comment has been collapsed.
It's not your dealing with tickets that makes me miss you babe, it's your tyranny.
But yeah, I remember the thread you made late last year about a brief departing. Honestly, I think the site is undermanned now. It is a well known fact that support members work for free and have to indulge their own time and efforts to this site but sometimes I wish the staffs were more adequate in term of number.
Comment has been collapsed.
Steamgifts? Inactive? I... Don't think so?
Maybe there are slightly more useless threads, due to more new users registering to the website. But otherwise, the chat stays active, which is good. There are some pretty nice SG community threads being created, like DeltaBlade's Ultimate Fortix event, to name one.
Steamgifts isn't dying, and is far from dying. Users come and go, but there are increasingly more users registering.
And to answer your question, there are no other community or websites I visit daily. Except reading some web comics.
Comment has been collapsed.
This is a busy time of the year for LOTS of people because they are in school (or teach). And some businesses get ready for the summer around this time to, because it has to to with tourism, the change of the seasons, etc... So forums and chats and things like that, will be at the bottom of people's priority lists until things clear up. Give it another month and it just may be lively again.
Comment has been collapsed.
18,727 Comments - Last post 28 minutes ago by Calibr3
70 Comments - Last post 34 minutes ago by carlica
31 Comments - Last post 42 minutes ago by FEGuy
4 Comments - Last post 57 minutes ago by Akylen
161 Comments - Last post 3 hours ago by easytarget62
2,537 Comments - Last post 6 hours ago by star4you
48 Comments - Last post 7 hours ago by sylvain
98 Comments - Last post 6 minutes ago by brivid0boy
30 Comments - Last post 7 minutes ago by Sakakino
34 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Fluffster
443 Comments - Last post 1 hour ago by Ifoundadeadrat
126 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by sleepythehamster
33,103 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by MarkusOwnH
300 Comments - Last post 2 hours ago by MyLifeGameRU
The site has not had a lot of active members recently, hasn't it?
The end is nigh?
Seriously, I miss Jade. Even some douches like , **, ****, and ****
So...besides SG, what is another site you frequently visit? I think I need a back-up plan, imgur and reddit are not much my thing. It's site like this that helps me get through the day.
Comment has been collapsed.