For the first time in a while, Chrono's actually making a deal that's the historically cheapest deal.

https://www.chrono.gg/

4 years ago*

Comment has been collapsed.

Worth making a "deal" thread for?

View Results
Yeah, I'll buy a copy.
I won't buy it, but it's still alright.
I won't buy it and the thread's completely pointless.
Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

sold out

4 years ago

Sold out already :(

4 years ago

Aaannnnd it's gone...

4 years ago

View attached image.
4 years ago

I Just Bought This YESTERDAY on GOG!!
(good game!)

4 years ago

Aww. Will they restock?

4 years ago

Deleted

This comment was deleted 1 year ago.

4 years ago

Sigh, oh well

Have this from their page tho:
Sorry folks! We definitely weren’t expecting to sell out, nonetheless sell out this quickly. We’re doing our best to grab some more copies of the base game, so stay tuned!

4 years ago*

Seems to be restocked.

4 years ago

Great deal for a great game.

4 years ago

I haven't bought anything there yet but I'm curious how much coins do you get when you buy one of their special deal?

4 years ago

It depends on the deal. In this case you would have gotten 50 coins. I think it's safe to say, that you wouldn't buy the deal for the coins.

4 years ago

Is that a new thing? Last game I bought there (Pillars of Eternity 2), I didn't receive any coins for the purchase.

4 years ago

I don't know for sure, but I think it depends very much on the conditions they get the game for themselves. I've seen some daily deals that even gave a couple hundred coins, I've seen some that don't give any. I don't always look, because the one thing all those games have in common is that it's never enough coins to sweeten a deal I'm not interested in otherwise.

4 years ago

Thanks, you're right that's not many coins for some reason, I had the impression they would be giving more coins for a purchase.

4 years ago

Humble already had it at the same price (or lower, for Monthly subscribers) for a daily deal back on January 21st, so it's actually not a new historic low ed: for USD. That said, it's the second instance at this discount within the past half-year, so we may see it matched during the Steam Summer Sale.

That said, it seems to be back in stock, if you were interested in getting it here. :)

4 years ago*

For EU, Humble had it for €4.99 which is more than $4.99. That being said, I was considering to buy it, but I really wouldn't know when I have the time to play it anyway. And while I was considering, it went out of stock. Then it was obviously restocked at what's in the middle of the night for me and now it's already out of stock again.

4 years ago

Actually hilarious, that it's out of stock in less than 1 hour

4 years ago

Nice price indeed. Only sale I got there was Heroes of Hammerwatch, which was also the historical low by far.

4 years ago

I think I bought the Toxxix 2-pack a while back. It's a nice service imho, even though I already own most of the games they put up

4 years ago

Great game. Picked it up the other day at the end of the HB sale. if I knew about the sale, and if I used Chrono, I'd get my friend a copy.
Also, I LOVE how their controller support icon is an N64 gamepad. :P

4 years ago

Great game, wish I could have snagged a key for a friend.

4 years ago

Seems to be restocked.

4 years ago

I finally caved and bought all DLC. It seems they aren't interested in offering those 50% off anytime soon.

4 years ago

I got the base game, but looking at all the DLCs, I'm just hesitant about playing it now. Are the DLCs separate from the base game or is it very integrated into it?

4 years ago

Feel free to start the game without the DLCs, generally their content targets people who already finished the game - minus some nice features and extra masteries.

They're totally integrated, but the main part are the additional acts to expand the campaign.

4 years ago

I played the base game for about 300h IIRC and didn't miss anything. Can't tell how much of a difference the expansion will provide, for obvious reasons, but reviews suggest that the first expansions adds content after the end of the base game while the second adds content somewhen early in the base campaign.

4 years ago

As someone who played both expansions (and absolutely loved them btw, although the 2nd one could be longer :P )

The Ashes of Malmouth (first expansion) main content is on the end of the base campaign. The only thing you get if you bought it without finishing base campaign yet is access to the new classes as well as cosmetic/wardrobe guy.

The Forgotten Gods expansion (2nd expansion) main content is on the end of Ashes of Malmouth. In fact, you cannot even buy this expansion without owning the 1st expansion. Like Ashes, if you bought this without finishing base/1st expansion campaign, all you have access to is the new classes that came with it so you can play as those classes right at the start.

Enjoy your time at this amazing ARPG :)

Edit: Oh forgot to point out this important detail: if you bought the expansions and intend to play it co-op with someone else, you cannot join each other's games unless they too own the expansions. So you need to either disable the expansions manually through Steam or they need to buy the expansions as well. This is probably my only complaint about this game.

4 years ago*

See my reply a bit below to Golwar

4 years ago

52.1 hrs last two weeks

Kind of a good game :3

4 years ago

View attached image.
4 years ago